News: We’re going to have a lot of new Dallas Cowboys captains this season

erod

Reaction score
He leads this team. The minute he stepped on the field he's been leading us. No different than Mike Irvin being a leader.
Michael Irvin wasn't sleeping through team meetings with a hood over his head.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Mike was doing far worse lol....if he even showed up to the team meeting.
I think a lot of fans underestimate what Elliott went through starting at the very beginning of the NFL's investigation, throughout the season and not knowing if and when he'd be suspended. ****, It would effect my job.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I am more concerned about wins than Captains. Bailey, Witten and Scandrick gone. The Captain that matters most is Dak Prescott. Dak's leadership is what matters most and he is as cool as the other side of the pillow.

The W is all that matters.

Exactly, we MUST keep Dak healthy if we're to win.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Nothing was more painful than that interview in the preseason with Zeke talking about becoming a leader - I think with Michael Irvin. I think my IQ dropped about 20 points just listening to it.

Wait until he's signed to a long term deal before even considering making him a captain. Even then, unless he demands it, I wouldn't even bring it up.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Nothing was more painful than that interview in the preseason with Zeke talking about becoming a leader - I think with Michael Irvin. I think my IQ dropped about 20 points just listening to it.

Wait until he's signed to a long term deal before even considering making him a captain. Even then, unless he demands it, I wouldn't even bring it up.

Captains are men like Tony Romo, Dak Prescott, Travis Frederick, Jason Witten. Not clowns like Zeke that can't get through 1 off-season like a well-behaved citizen and sometimes give less than full effort.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am more concerned about wins than Captains. Bailey, Witten and Scandrick gone. The Captain that matters most is Dak Prescott. Dak's leadership is what matters most and he is as cool as the other side of the pillow.

The W is all that matters.
:clap: