News: We’re going to have a lot of new Dallas Cowboys captains this season

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak and Lee for sure

Don’t rule out Crawford, he is a long term vet player, seems to be respected.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Old captains were good for nothing so let’s hope these new captains are

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I'm not sure how Zeke isn't a captain. He should be. I'd also make Heath a captain. He does everything else so why not captain?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Hes a JAG. I don't understand the love. Why? Whats to love? He is everything we don't need to win a championship.

Three forced fumbles, three interceptions, that's tied for second in the league last among year among safeties in turnovers forced. He's always around the ball. He plays bigger than his stature. Oh yeah, and he kicks field goals.

That's why we love Heath!

starcity214

Reaction score
Zeke needs to mature more first.

See , this is what I don't get

Zeke is as mature as Dak , yet one of them gets called out while the other gets every excuse in the books for his actions..

Unfreakin believable how the heart and soul of our offense gets criticized while the guy riding his coattails gets praised....

For every "bad deed" Zeke has done , you could point to one that the "mature QB" has done also..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Dak Prescott, Tavon Austin, Travis Frederick, Sean Lee, Tyrone Crawford, DeMarcus Lawrence

Honorable Mentions: Elliott, Hurns, Byron, Heath, Jaylon

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
See , this is what I don't get

Zeke is as mature as Dak , yet one of them gets called out while the other gets every excuse in the books for his actions..

Unfreakin believable how the heart and soul of our offense gets criticized while the guy riding his coattails gets praised....

For every "bad deed" Zeke has done , you could point to one that the "mature QB" has done also..
Dak and Zeke are nothing alike. While I agree Zeke needs a C....Zekes immaturity cost us the playoffs last year.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett's terrible coaching has cost us 7 playoffs out of 9 years.

Now zeke is responsible for this team not making the playoffs ?! :lmao: unbelievable.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why the hell was Bryant's name even mentioned with captains?