We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
This aged poorly

ESisback

Reaction score
Definitely, and what a way to set the tone for the season. A few areas to clean up, but I'm sure it'll be more fun in practice to clean the areas up. In the meantime, the team should celebrate and enjoy the win until the next practice.
Yeah, there are a few areas that concern me. With so many weapons/possibilities, it still seems kinda disjointed. Also, the rain, and the “less is more” thing with Dak kinda kept his numbers pedestrian. He didn’t HAVE TO have big numbers, because the D did the job.

Qcard

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

29-12

A Jets castoff
Seriously are you a Giants fan?? :lmao2: :lmao2:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Tyler Smith

29-12

A Jets castoff
Maybe we can bump this everyday all season...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
x8j3CK1.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No Tyler Smith

29-12

A Jets castoff
Suck it Troll.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Overall, the Oline did well. I'm still concerned with Edoga. He got hurt, came out and went back in. Just a matter of time before his knee(s) get injured for good.

stiletto

Reaction score
Overall, the Oline did well. I'm still concerned with Edoga. He got hurt, came out and went back in. Just a matter of time before his knee(s) get injured for good.
Seems the knock on him is that he is oft injured. Hopefully he won't be playing enough to get banged up if Tyler comes back. He looked better than I thought he would tonight. I thought he'd be Chaz Greenish but was definitely better than that. Seems to function normally to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.