We almost lost Lamb

Mr_437

Reaction score
CeeDee should be good after that tackle, but I'm all for #88 not returning punts because STs suck anyway, and no need to hurt a WR1 for that poop squad unit.

quickccc

Reaction score
I thought it looked bad at the time but he got up so I figured he was okay. Obviously not quite, which explains why Noah Brown was out there on the final drive.

he got up without a limp, he didn't show any sign that he was hurt ...but i did notice he wasn't on the field on that last drive ..who knows with his
ability how he could have impacted the final drive ...damn elated he wasn;t seriously hurt.

cern

Reaction score
he got up without a limp, he didn't show any sign that he was hurt ...but i did notice he wasn't on the field on that last drive ..who knows with his
ability how he could have impacted the final drive ...damn elated he wasn;t seriously hurt.
when the muscles are still warm, they don't show soft body tissue injuries right away. clearly looked like an ankle strain. hope we learn from this.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Best part is. This player was told to do that to Lamb, and Carroll is sitting there high and mighty about what Hill did to Carson? Get snipped.

Seattle has always been a dirty team to me. They always do these little small, under the radar types of hits and turns to hurt players but no one seems to notice or care... kind of odd.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so hes doesnt get tackled when catching the ball? come on its football you cant worry about what almost happens on every play something almost happens..

they will use Lamb but in bigger situations on PRs when we need a big play

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone else notice that the mic was on after the hit? One of the Seahawks said "Knock the F out of him" or something like that. I know that's normal language among football players, but the fact that it was said after Cee Dee was hit low confirms what we already know about that dirty bunch.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
He got up gimpy after that hit. I thought he looked different after it

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
lol everyone crying about Trystan Hill being a dirty player. It's the Seahawks and Cheat Carroll screw them.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Well, I didn't care if Dez returned punts, but he was 6'2" 220.

Lamb is 6'2" 198. He shouldn't be returning punts.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I thought it looked bad at the time but he got up so I figured he was okay. Obviously not quite, which explains why Noah Brown was out there on the final drive.

I was wondering why we seen noah brown and cedric wilson (who played good) alot in the 4th. Especially the last drive. Looked like we didn't have lamb or coop.