We always knew winning wasn't their "thing"...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Proof:

lavtroy.jpg

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Do me a favor....

Please post the persons name and their # of posts if you think they said something "classless"

Also.....Contrary to the picture showN.....LA actually picks his head up to avoid a true H 2 H shot at the last second....( NOTE THE ARM HASN'T BEEN LIFTED IN YOUR PICTURE )

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v645/joe23602/Commanders/PlayerArringtonAikman.jpg

For a better angle refer to the guys sig in the thread you posted.....

Regardless of whether or not it was a "clean" hit or not they are still going to happen........

This hit is nothing compared to a couple your very own RW has committed.....

Mr.Prez

Reaction score
That hit is almost as good as LT's hit on Joe Theisman. I believe Joe's career came to screeching halt as a result of that play...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Mr.Prez said:
That hit is almost as good as LT's hit on Joe Theisman. I believe Joe's career came to screeching halt as a result of that play...

:mad: Don't remind me......However....I saw an interview and JT said it was a good thing that it happened then because he wasn't going to retire until he physically couldn't play anymore......Everything happens for a reason....

Mr.Prez

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
:mad: Don't remind me......However....I saw an interview and JT said it was a good thing that it happened then because he wasn't going to retire until he physically couldn't play anymore......Everything happens for a reason....

That's what you call a "politically correct" answer.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Mr.Prez said:
I've always wondered about this: LT didnt actualy HIT Theisman at all, he just grapped him and pulled him down at an awkward angle.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some have too much time on their hands to visit ES and then come back here to rag about it IMO. :)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Damn straight :D

As BP states in his post "too much time on your hands".

Sad.

HH over the couple of years that I have been on this site, you would be voted most likely to incite a riot, IMO. Why is that ?

The guy who started that thread was a newbie and most times newbies act/post similar to yourself. Stupid topics and often with little to no thought behind them. There is a learning curve on proper posting habits. And most of these guys obviously have little to no good habits.

I know KB usually participates in these type of threads and I realize that he is the type of poster that does such. I usually take the high road...but the consistency of your disguised immature flames is just tiresome.

I am not trying to incite a verbal war by any means but it would be nice for a change to save the smack talk for something more relevant than an 18 YO looking for a clip of a play that is nothing to be happy about for either franchise.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I know KB usually participates in these type of threads and I realize that he is the type of poster that does such. I usually take the high road...but the consistency of your disguised immature flames is just tiresome.

Is this a call out? :confused:

Last time I checked I gave a "polically correct" answer. In fact most of my replies are on the safe side just because of where I am.....

P.S. your post is just asking to get flamed

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Michael Irvin used to joke that he would never retire, they'd have to carry him off the field. After his retirement he added that his injury was a hint from God that it's time to move on.

IMO Aikman shouldn't have played in 2000, besides the concussion he was having back problems and couldn't stay healthy.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Last time I checked I gave a "polically correct" answer. In fact most of my replies are on the safe side just because of where I am.....

No you usually are a good poster KB, Skins and Terps however usually pokes at people like this as politely as he can, such as to be a nuisance but not get in trouble. I hope he realizes he is fooling no one.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Michael Irvin used to joke that he would never retire, they'd have to carry him off the field. After his retirement he added that his injury was a hint from God that it's time to move on.

IMO Aikman shouldn't have played in 2000, besides the concussion he was having back problems and couldn't stay healthy.

*plays* Ring my bell.
IMO we need to leave EXS alone. We hate Commanders , they hate Cowboys. Let em have fun. Thats not lack of class. That is just fun. Hell I love
This:
TO.gif

AND I WISH THE WHOLE THING OF MUSA SMITH WOULD BE UPLOADED. INSTEAD OF A ONE SIDED LIL GIF THAT SHOWS THIS:
musa.gif

HELLO HE BROKE HIS LEG TOO , ROY DIDN'T JUST GET STIFF ARMED. :mad:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
OUCH

Musa Smith got'm......meh...happens to the best'of'm.....

I remember the day john lynch stood up stephan davis though....that was a good hit.....

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Not a call out by any means. I meant it by saying that you usually are quick to defend the Commanders and ES and point out obvious things about the posters that usually start those type of threads over there.

I apologize if you took it that way.

HH, I dont go around your Reality's board here trying to incite flame wars or call people out, or even make insane predictions or rude comments about the Cowboys. That simply is not my style. Nor do I see how that would be productive in a conversation. I state my opinions same as everyone else, I try to clarify certain aspects of the Commanders that get taken out of context or are misinterpreted. If I am a "nuisance" to you than obviously something about me annoys you that I am unaware of (Most likely simply because I am a Commanders Fan, which is fair I suppose and should be expected). So be it.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Not a call out by any means. I meant it by saying that you usually are quick to defend the Commanders and ES and point out obvious things about the posters that usually start those type of threads over there.

I apologize if you took it that way.

gotcha.....

When I read that I thought, " Well if that isn't calling for a custom smiley I don't know what is."

nutkick.gif