We are averaging 1 point per quarter in the last 3 games

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
My goodness. Was Dak really carrying this team that much?:facepalm: I thought with Martin back in the into the rushing game would improve and we’d start clicking.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My goodness. Was Dak really carrying this team that much?:facepalm: I thought with Martin back in the into the rushing game would improve and we’d start clicking.

That's too much make it 1 point a game.....tank for a better tomorrow!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I thought with Martin back in the into the rushing game would improve and we’d start clicking.

It did improve some with Pollard running behind Martin. But Steele and Erving are bad, and when there is no passing threat, the defense can stack the box. Fletcher Cox isn't a bum, and they were running in his area.

We'll be better when Knight is back, and we'd be better still with McGovern at G pushing Williams or Martin to T, but I don't think they're going for that. Much better depth on the interior, but they really don't want to push Williams or Martin out.

Nav22

Reaction score
Maybe the mouth-breathers are finally learning how good of a QB Dak Prescott is and how difficult it is to play QB in the NFL at a high level?

Nah.