We Are Going Biblical

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
I believe Zion Johnson is our guy this month, combined with Micah Parsons, Kelvin Joseph, Josh Ball, Nahshon Wright, and Israel Mukuamu from last year. This makes 6 guys with Biblical names.
When the world turns to Israel, in a sudden change of history, for military defensive systems, technology and now natural gas, the Cowboys conicidentally select guys with Biblical names.

Is G-d's team in for a return to the glory days?

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I believe Zion Johnson is our guy this month, combined with Micah Parsons, Kelvin Joseph, Josh Ball, Nahshon Wright, and Israel Mukuamu from last year. This makes 6 guys with Biblical names.
When the world turns to Israel, in a sudden change of history, for military defensive systems, technology and now natural gas, the Cowboys conicidentally select guys with Biblical names.

:huh:

Hardline

Reaction score

Depends on if the roof is open .

cowboyec

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I think. Thing is that you would need to have another option at left guard on the pipeline.
a pick or vet f/a?
because i'm starting to think they view connor mcgovern as the man hole cover til they draft their guy.
because their philosophy...pre draft...is to have as many holes filled so they aren't just drafting for need.
but they didnt sign a f/a so it must mean they view mcgovern as the "fill".

Hardline

Reaction score

You forgot Ezekiel Elliott

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a pick or vet f/a?
because i'm starting to think they view connor mcgovern as the man hole cover til they draft their guy.
because their philosophy...pre draft...is to have as many holes filled so they aren't just drafting for need.
but they didnt sign a f/a so it must mean they view mcgovern as the "fill".

Looking long term, I think it would have to be a draft pick. McGovern may be in the mix this year, but I think he’s a free agent after that. And looking at Tyron Smith’s contract, they can save a lot of cap if they moved on after this year.

And I have to think any free agent is on a short deal if they did ultimately sign one. Likely for just one year.

Either way, left guard will likely open up for 2023.