We are keeping Judd Garrett?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything to the contrary, my source is his LinkedIn (it shows up when you google his name)

Jason's brother Judd is still our Director of Pro Personnel

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything to the contrary, my source is his LinkedIn (it shows up when you google his name)

I suppose since he was retained thru the draft..

that would be one reason. He was..unlike his brother..

doing his job.

Other than that..

NEOPOTISM !!

Is still a 9 letter word followed by exclamation marks.

:huh:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Not sure how up to date his linkedin or Wikipedia are. He did work in scouting for a long time, and had his hands in special teams at some capacity.

But Jerry did make the comment a few months back that this is the first time ever that he's not written a check to a Garrett, so I think he may be gone.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Not sure how up to date his linkedin or Wikipedia are. He did work in scouting for a long time, and had his hands in special teams at some capacity.

But Jerry did make the comment a few months back that this is the first time ever that he's not written a check to a Garrett
, so I think he may be gone.
Smh

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But Jerry did make the comment a few months back that this is the first time ever that he's not written a check to a Garrett, so I think he may be gone.

I think you're right. I just think it hasn't been updated because he's not working anywhere else.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Well he's probably wondering how he got so many Linkedin profile views today. Lol.

His bio page is empty, gawd I am bored.

UeJT2D5.png

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Yes, we just went threw a draft and according to Will McClay, Judd did a great job. What is the deal here? Are you on a mission to purge the Cowboys of all Garretts? That seems to be a very ignorant thing to be doing.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It took us 10 years to get rid of one garrett. Even tho our pro personnel has bombed on free agent signings over the past years a garrett still keeps his job.

Proof

Reaction score
Imagine if you and your brother worked at the same company and your brother was fired. That means you should be as well?

Does that make sense to you?

more along the lines of the company restructuring firing all management and retaining one, who no one thought should have the job in the first place

Rayman70

Reaction score
JUDD HAS BEEN ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD I HEAR. Just because the ginger failure is gawd awful as a HC doesn't mean Judd can't do a decent job at his gig. No issue whatsoever.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I read that after they got rid of small pox that scientists still keep live versions of it stored safely in a lab to study it and to prepare for another possible outbreak. Maybe keeping a Garrett on hand is like that.

fredp22

Reaction score
get him out
If an exec at Ford left for GM you wouldnt keep his brother at Ford in an important position.
why the heck would I want someone in scouting (if thats where he is) whos brother is with one of our rivals. Yeah they wont talk to each other.
Get the roach out.