We are lucky not to play Dolphins at end

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Dolphins team is playing far better now with Fitzmagic. That was one lucky win for us.

Jets might end up with same record as us. We had 3 or 4game lead on them when we played them.

Us, Browns and Jets can end up 7-9. Who woulda thought that.

Carson

Reaction score
Miami hit a home run with that coaching staff.

Flores is one guy from the Belichick tree that I think will be around for a long time.

They will fast track to success. Give them two off seasons. Tons of cap, multiple first round picks.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We have our hands full with this powerhouse team AKA the Washington Commanders...........but as in every Garrett coaster season we "should" win this one to reach his annual goal of 8-8.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We have our hands full with this powerhouse team AKA the Washington Commanders...........but as in every Garrett coaster season we "should" win this one to reach his annual goal of 8-8.
Then his defenders can say he only had one losing season in Dallas. I've heard that plenty of times.

bewp7

Reaction score
Miami hit a home run with that coaching staff.

Flores is one guy from the Belichick tree that I think will be around for a long time.

yes, flores and his staff are all very impressive. based on talent they should lose every single game they play...get blown out really. but they fight every week and win games because of flores and his coaches, it is really cool to watch!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Like most teams in their situation, the key for them is getting a franchise quarterback. They have to take Tua.

garyv

Reaction score
Dolphins team is playing far better now with Fitzmagic. That was one lucky win for us.

Jets might end up with same record as us. We had 3 or 4game lead on them when we played them.

Us, Browns and Jets can end up 7-9. Who woulda thought that.

It want matter. We will beat the stuffing out of the Commanders and the Eagles will beat a flat NY Giants team.