We are not the best team in the league

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

We are a young team ..... and if we play the Pats again we will be much better.

Pats will not.

I am proud how my Cowboys played through the 3rd quarter.

We just ran out of steam in the 4th.

Bring on the Vikes ..... Hopefully the Boys learn from this and dominate the NFC for the rest of the year.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

Pats will not.

Bring on the Vikes ..... Hopefully the Boys learn from this and dominate the NFC for the rest of the year.

Just wait until we get back Henry, Glenn, Newman/Ellis at 100%, and TANK JOHNSON in the coming weeks.

I agree, I'm PROUD of this team!

adamknite

Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

Pats will not.

I'm with you.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I'm bummed over this loss but I still believe we have a good team, a team that could go deep in the playoffs. However, our pass defense must improve in order to get some wins in the playoffs.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Iagree with this post. We fought hard to stay in the game, but just ran out of gas in the 4th. Too much to overcome.

We will learn alot from this game and we need to stick it to the Vikings for this loss. If we can go 6-1 going into our bye,then I think we are in good shape.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

Pats will not.

I am very happy with this team. I love being 5-1. Yes, I'd prefer to be 6-0, but it isn't meant to be. This doesn't mean the season is over by a long shot. I don't want to hear people spewing stuff about we got exposed. No we didn't. We did get beat. Handily.

So what?

utrunner07

Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

Pats will not.

Great Post...I think we are even better than we played today and better than the score showed for sure...I am very happy with this team and hope this motivates our guys to win 5 more straight!! Proud to be a Cowboys fan!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I just wish we'd shown more guts at the end there. That hold by Koiser completely killed any momentum we had, and then to go for a FG when you should be going for all or broke?

We also gave up more points than probably anyone else has, and I had been expecting us to keep them closer to 30 than 50. We all knew they'd come out and throw, and we still seemed completely unprepared.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Yep, not there yet. but it's coming!!

Lets hope Wade learns when you play the Pats and are down by 14 inside the 10 with 9 minutes to go, you go for it on 4th.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Hostile;1708865 said:
I am very happy with this team. I love being 5-1. Yes, I'd prefer to be 6-0, but it isn't meant to be. This doesn't mean the season is over by a long shot. I don't want to hear people spewing stuff about we got exposed. No we didn't. We did get beat. Handily.

So what?

I agree that we weren't exposed at all....every team knows that our weakness on defense is against the pass. That is nothing new.
It just needs to be fixed....and should have been fixed by now.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

Pats will not.

I agree! We got beat by a great team. We were not the first and wont be the last this happens to. Five and One I'll take all day long with a smile on my face. :) Now bring on the Vikes!

Now excuess me, I have to go shave my cat.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;1708865 said:

So what?
Yep, it happens. But we still IMO have a damn good team.

and b oy oh boy do I want to play these guys in February

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

Pats will not.

I like the optimism of course, but we really can't really say that the Pats won't get any better, they were without their starting RB and second RB for most of the game. Seymour wasn't even suited up.

I look forward to another chance, but getting better as the season goes along isn't reserved to just us, they can also.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we're capable of being more competitive that what we showed today. Hopefully our guys will learn from this and be better for it.