We are not the best team in the league

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I'm proud of the team. 5-1 is not a bad record at this point in the season. They'll learn from this and get better. Let's move on to the Vikings.

On a side note though, a coupke of those calls were really bad. Does the league have it out for us or what?

Freyguy

Reaction score
zrinkill;1708705 said:
Yet ......

Thats all we found out.

We are a young team ..... and if we play the Pats again we will be much better.

Pats will not.

I am proud how my Cowboys played through the 3rd quarter.

We just ran out of steam in the 4th.

Bring on the Vikes ..... Hopefully the Boys learn from this and dominate the NFC for the rest of the year.

I, along with everyone else here, agree. It's not that we sucked today, its just that they played a lot better then us. I'm still proud of how they played thru the struggle starting the game, and had the lead in the 3rd quarter. But we definately were outlasted in the 4th.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
5-1 aint so bad.

I think the Patriots are beatable and we had them on the ropes. We were starting to move the ball and Romo was in a groove. We had them confused and had the momentum but the freaking penalties killed us.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Unless we find some secondary players to replace the guys be running out there I see no way we can become the best team. Henry would not have made that much of a difference.

If Nate Jones never sees the field again it will be to soon he has played bad all year

wxcpo

Reaction score
Hey if anyone at the beginning of the season said this team would be 5-1 after 6 games we all would have taken it. This was a tough loss and giving up almost 50 points makes it look even worse. I think once we get Glenn and Henry back we'll be a much better team. This is still the best team in the NFC and is capable of beating the Pats in a rematch. Just need to get a little tougher on D.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
It's funny how whenever we lose, we pretty much throw EVERYONE under the bus.

I believe Garrett called 3 run plays on our first 2 possessions(and on our scoring drives except for the before the half one, had balanced run/pass calls)-now all of a sudden everyone here is calling him "pass happy", when, in fact, we were forced to do so when we got down by 2 scores most of the time.