We Are Screwed

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott is warming up with a backwards hat on.
12_21_2012_the_end_is_near.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is warming up with a backwards hat on. He's not a leader, guys -- we, the entire team, the NFL, and the world are all wrong!

Someone tell Colin Cowherd!
:muttley:

...What do two historical figures, Vince Lombardi and Mother Teresa, have in common when it comes to evaluating the ‘identity’ of a football team? After all, Lombardi is the legendary former Packers head coach and icon of the sport. Mother Teresa, the Catholic nun and missionary who was canonized as a saint a year ago, probably never saw an American football game in her 87 years on earth. Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett uses the two famous, yet disparate, icons to explain the best way to evaluate a football player individually as well as evaluate a team’s identity.

“We use the word ‘identity’ a lot,” noted Garrett. “Establish your identity and put it on tape as to who you are. I always tell players, the greatest expert – Vince Lombardi (Hall of Fame Packers head coach) – comes to practice or the game – or Mother Teresa comes – the ‘identity’ means they both come to the same conclusion. ‘I have never seen football before, but #26 looks like he’s a good player. Number 25 seems like he’s knocking ‘em back. That guy really hustles to the ball!’.“Lombardi says the same thing as Mother Teresa because that’s how you view the game. That’s what ‘identity’ is.

“There’s a million ways to evaluate a game. We’ll technically go play-by-play, technique, everyone’s job, and we do all that evaluation. But then you pull back. You ask your wife, ‘How did it look?’ ‘Sloppy, a lot of penalties’. But it was physical. We knocked the ball out five times (forced fumbles).

http://www.5pointsblue.com/coach-ga...teresa-common-comes-evaluating-football-team/

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is warming up with a backwards hat on. He's not a leader, guys -- we, the entire team, the NFL, and the world are all wrong!

Someone tell Colin Cowherd!

You know, I can tolerate Damien Wilson attempting to run someone over. I can tolerate Damontre Moore's DUI. I can tolerate the alleged incidents involving Zeke and Jourdan Lewis. I can even tolerate the failed drug tests by David Irving and Randy Gregory. And most of all, I can tolerate the mysterious video of Dez doing what ever he did in a Walmart parking lot, but I draw the line here fellas. I can not tolerate another QB with his hat backwards, so I wish you guys the best of luck going forward, but I am done with this team.

haleyrules

Reaction score
You know, I can tolerate Damien Wilson attempting to run someone over. I can tolerate Damontre Moore's DUI. I can tolerate the alleged incidents involving Zeke and Jourdan Lewis. I can even tolerate the failed drug tests by David Irving and Randy Gregory. And most of all, I can tolerate the mysterious video of Dez doing what ever he did in a Walmart parking lot, but I draw the line here fellas. I can not tolerate another QB with his hat backwards, so I wish you guys the best of luck going forward, but I am done with this team.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::clap::clap: