We are so RIDICULOUSLY awesome

superpunk

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2265361 said:
Its like your back in HS huh Mario? They be all over you

You know how it is. They all want a ride on the Slater-sled.

Maikeru-sama;2265364 said:
What on earth?

This has got to be the stupidest thread I have ever seen.
Thanks for raising the bar, bro.

Manster68

Reaction score
Remember folks,

YOU DO NOT WANT TO PEAK IN SEPTEMBER!!!

So winning some games with flaws is not truly a bad thing.

Granted, they do need to work on the flaws.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;2265354 said:
I can tell when someone's hot for my hog. I've got radar. And it is beeping like mad, right now.

I heard that superpunk's hog was also ridiculously awesome.

Beep on that ************.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idgit;2265468 said:
I heard that superpunk's hog was also ridiculously awesome.

Beep on that ************.

Hmm. Who knew that playful homoerotic banter wouldn't go over well on a Texas sports forum?

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
I'm udderly floored by this thread.

Your team is good, but it's not riddled with awesomeness.

The Cowboys have some flaws. I don't like to give out wet blankets, but here's a couple things I noticed:

1. Tony Romo is not perfect. Obviously, with the obvious gaff in his own endzone...he cost the team points and, in turn, gave the Eagles a touchdown.

2. The offensive line has some kinks. Even though no sacks have been allowed, it's important to realize that Tony has been knocked down numberous times. It's like he's been sacked without having the football.

3. The secondary is not as good as advertised. If the Eagles had completed those incomplete passes, I'd like to think the outcome would be different. Defense is not my forte however.

4. Wade Phillips is not Jon Gruden. I really don't think I need to overanalyzate this point.

That's only four issues that jump out at me as I'm standing on the outside looking in.

Good luck.

DBoys9to81

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2263537 said:
I agree, punk. I was thinking the same thing when this one ended. We overcame the Eagles, the refs and ourselves. If the Cowboys had actually played well, we would have KILLED Philly. And they're supposedly the stiffest competition we'll face or near the top. We ARE ridiculously awesome.

It is about playing well. Are you going to go through every game saying, "if we had played well, we would have won" too?

Yes, we're talented. Yes, we're the favorites. But you're bordering on excuses and speculations.

MrMom

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;2265626 said:
I'm udderly floored by this thread.

Your team is good, but it's not riddled with awesomeness.

The Cowboys have some flaws. I don't like to give out wet blankets, but here's a couple things I noticed:

1. Tony Romo is not perfect. Obviously, with the obvious gaff in his own endzone...he cost the team points and, in turn, gave the Eagles a touchdown.

2. The offensive line has some kinks. Even though no sacks have been allowed, it's important to realize that Tony has been knocked down numberous times. It's like he's been sacked without having the football.

3. The secondary is not as good as advertised. If the Eagles had completed those incomplete passes, I'd like to think the outcome would be different. Defense is not my forte however.

4. Wade Phillips is not Jon Gruden. I really don't think I need to overanalyzate this point.

That's only four issues that jump out at me as I'm standing on the outside looking in.

Good luck.

:laugh2:

Post of the day.

superpunk

Reaction score
Idgit;2265518 said:
Hmm. Who knew that playful homoerotic banter wouldn't go over well on a Texas sports forum?
This guy.

Also, thank you for your insight, P42.