We are the most disliked fan base

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
I get along with the fans that are the most passionate for their teams. Even the teams that I absolutely hate! (San Fran, Pittsburg, Washington and Philly). We bond on the passion that we have for our teams. The fake, bandwagon fans, I have no time for. Their arguments or even trash talk is not even worth it. I get along with the ones that talk real ish and can take it without getting personal.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

Here is the full list, from most disliked to least disliked:

1: #Cowboys
2: #Browns
3: #Eagles
4: #Steelers
5: #Bears
6: #Bills
7: #Giants
8: #Chiefs
9: #Jets
10: #Vikings
11: #Raiders
12: #Jaguars
13: #Broncos
14: #Ravens
15: #Patriots
16: #Texans
17: #Chargers
18: #Packers
19: #Lions
20: #Titans   
21: #Commanders
22: #Bengals
23: #Falcons
24: #Saints   
25: #Seahawks   
26: #Rams
27: #Panthers
28: #Cardinals
29: #Dolphins
30: #Buccaneers
31: #49ers
32: #Colts

As in every sport, the most popular team is also usually the most hated: Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers (even Man United over here).

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ron Rivera seems to think so, despite the fact that they're rated 12th in the league . . .:grin: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
The winner of the NFC East will again now have an advantage making it out of their division. Just like it use to be...intensely plaid.

That is good for Dallas and not to be panicked about to be looking smart about in talking failure instead.

Their passing game, although productive at times, just hasn't carried them for the running game to really be a strong balancing force.

Ron Rivera isn't a fool, and knows his football.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we truly are the most hated fan base, it's largely due to the great number of so-called fans that are actually fans of other NFL teams. Cowboy Zone welcomes many fans of other teams into their membership, as well as the true fans of the Cowboys team. It's, indeed, a unique setup that welcomes all of those who claim to be their fans, whether it happens to actually be true or not. They tend to routinely persist in criticizing all of the things that they hate about the Dallas Cowboys, their team and their culture. It's, indeed, a unique setup that makes for interesting conversations.
I've never checked out another team's fan site, but just going by what I've seen in the "Trolling the Nation" excerpts, It seems all those sites have the same type of fan interactions...and those are just the posts that they feel are acceptable to show.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've never checked out another team's fan site, but just going by what I've seen in the "Trolling the Nation" excerpts, It seems all those sites have the same type of fan interactions...and those are just the posts that they feel are acceptable to show.
Despite the apparent number of fans that constantly complain hereabouts, it wouldn't surprise me if most other fans sites have their fair share of those who tend to complain on a regular basis. I'd like nothing more than to believe that's the case. I do suspect that the most successful teams are the ones that have the lions' share of fans who are more sparing in their complaints, though. Seems like that'd be the most logical tendency. ;)

Last edited:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
The Patriots lol, only relevant (err, hated) if they are winning SB's, that apparently doesn't apply to Dallas

shabazz

Reaction score
I check them out sometimes to see if they view our players the same as we do. Interesting stuff sometimes

But yes, we have the best and worst message board all wrapped in one