We are the new Oakland Raiders

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
We are now the team where former good players will go to die and where great players talents will be wasted. Our owner is losing his mind more and more after each season and is decaying just like Al Davis. Tales from the Cowboys is here for the rest of this mans life. The moves he makes as an organization are very, very scary and wold never really happen in the real world, only in Jerrys world.
I truly wish I would not care so much but I love football and the Cowboys.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My God, this is the worst post I have ever read on this board. And that's truly saying something.

I disagree.

I think this is a very sexy post and I think the whole world will benefit from it. We will become a more peaceful world and famine will disappear because of it.

I find the post to be more important than the old Coca Cola ads in it's ability to bring people together.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our owner is losing his mind more and more after each season and is decaying just like Al Davis.
I'm alternating between LMAO and SMH. Al Davis was 82 when he died. Jerry Jones is 71. Some people hold false assumptions about the aging process works, so please provide more information about Jones and Davis 'decaying.'

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't completely agree. Al Davis went senile. Jerry Jones sucks with all of his faculties. So I don't think a comparison between the two is fair to Al.

But for the most part I think you're correct. Dallas has become the place least conducive to winning.

And that's sad to see. Even sadder considering why it is so.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I wouldn't say we're as bad as the Raiders were (are?), but we're not too far off.

I mean, honestly. If we hadn't have lucked out and been able to find Romo (UFA who chose to come here instead of Denver because our QB situation sucked and was very close to being cut after that), we'd probably be a sub .500 team year in year out.

At that point, how much worse do Jerry's mistakes look?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I wouldn't say we're as bad as the Raiders were (are?), but we're not too far off.

I mean, honestly. If we hadn't have lucked out and been able to find Romo (UFA who chose to come here instead of Denver because our QB situation sucked and was very close to being cut after that), we'd probably be a sub .500 team year in year out.

At that point, how much worse do Jerry's mistakes look?

Isn't that what we have become the past 4 seasons with Romo?

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Jerry always wanted to be Al Davis. He really did…Al was so respected (and feared) among the old school NFL guys. Al really did do it all, he was a high grade coach, a high grade owner and really made the modern NFL what it is. Al was the 70's version of Paul Brown, the guy who knew it all. Jerry couldn't sniff either one of those guys jocks…he'll never be in the HOF as a coach or owner and he knows it.