We can be better

superpunk

Reaction score
It's possible that we just have to accept the fact that as long as Tony Romo is our QB, we'll start slow and finish strong. Which is fine by me, as long as our defense can keep holding people early. But, we can clearly be better there.

It's possible that we'll continue to commit stupid penalties, and have Flozell lead the universe in false starts, and even have the refs try to hand us an L with spotty officiating all throughout the season. But, in that respect, we can be better.

It's possible that even when Newman comes back, we'll still play our 10 yard bend but don't break cushion, that is really just giving our corners an opportunity to make good breaks on balls in front of them, but I think we can really be better in that respect with a more athletic Newman.

It's possible that this is as good as the passing game will get, and that Terry Glenn wouldn't help any getting back in there. But I think, after watching Crayton drop a few from Glenn's position last night, that we can be better.

We can be a whole lot better, folks.

And considering we just dismantled the defending NFC Champs, and one of the best defensive teams in the league - in THEIR house - with the Refs against us...

The rest of the NFC should be terrified.