We can run the table

aria

Reaction score
We do have the 2nd easiest schedule left of all NFL teams. I’m starting to sniff the playoffs and just caught a big whiff of Suuuuuuuuuuper Boooooooowl!

stiletto

Reaction score
We do have the 2nd easiest schedule left of all NFL teams. I’m starting to sniff the playoffs and just caught a big whiff of Suuuuuuuuuuper Boooooooowl!

In a normal year, season, whatever I'd laugh all this talk out of the freaking stratosphere BUT this year....shoot, I'll play a long...nothing to lose. Everything has gone out the window including normal reasoning... It's chaos. We might as well try to be the masters of the absurd..

My main logic is Jerry and his idiot family will mess up any ideal drafting situation anyways. Might as well let the band play and go down with the ship this year....

Funny thing is, they'll probably make better choices by not having higher picks....lol

aria

Reaction score
In a normal year, season, whatever I'd laugh all this talk out of the freaking stratosphere BUT this year....shoot, I'll play a long...nothing to lose. Everything has gone out the window including normal reasoning... It's chaos. We might as well try to be the masters of the absurd..

My main logic is Jerry and his idiot family will mess up any ideal drafting situation anyways. Might as well let the band play and go down with the ship this year....

Funny thing is, they'll probably make better choices by not having higher picks....lol
Lol, I’ve thought the same thing. They would be better with a mid tier pick than a top 10.

Techsass

Reaction score
And you think I'm the pie in the sky dreamer. You dang homer

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Been doing my mock for 2021 already....honestly....your not going to get that much of a better player if your picking 3rd than if you are picking 18th....unless your willing to go get a QB.....and by all accounts...we are sticking w/ the gimp it sounds like.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
WFT (3-7, starting their QB3)
@baltimore (6-4, lost 3 of the last 4)
@Cinci (2-7-1, lost QB1 for the season)
SF (4-6, a million injuries, including QB1)
PHI (3-6-1)......Wentz...enough said
@NYG (3-7).....
Sadly, even running the table wouldn’t be worth it. Then what? Get bounced in first round. Yippee!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@NYG (3-7).....

ANDY....ANDY....ANDY....ANDY...ANDY....ANDY...ANDY....All the way to the playoffs!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sadly, even running the table wouldn’t be worth it. Then what? Get bounced in first round. Yippee!!

We might get the Saints without Brees.....Just saying. Honestly...we got just about as much talent as anyone. It's about attitude....maybe....just maybe we are tired of taking everyone's crap....and have decided to do something about it. :rolleyes:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We might get the Saints without Brees.....Just saying. Honestly...we got just about as much talent as anyone. It's about attitude....maybe....just maybe we are tired of taking everyone's crap....and have decided to do something about it. :rolleyes:
We have as much talent as anyone! Wow.....can’t even have a real conversation with you.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
@NYG (3-7).....

Or we could lose all six.

I'm just enjoying the moment and not letting it create any expectations because we've been a bad team up until this point. That we have something still to play for is incredible, but I'm not going to take it to mean we are up to the challenge. We have a favorable schedule, but we also can't say that we are any better than any of those teams ... at least not until we prove it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
so if Dalton wins all these games and gets us into the playoffs, are we going with "the hot hand Dalton" next year. asking for the fans.

Dalton is on a one-year deal. If we make the playoffs with him starting after how abysmally we've played, he'll get offers to start elsewhere.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
One game at a time

Washington already blew us out last time and we gotta bring it Thursday
Ahuh..

People forget all the fumbles and defensive breakdowns that put us where we are today.

Can come back like a nervous tick.

And usually does with us.

Consistency is not something we have ever mastered.

Not winning consistency anyway.

Try to be humble.

:eek: