We can talk about JJ- T-New -TO - Vandermiss BUT the real

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
topic should be - the absolute Toying -Manhandling-Slapping that our OL took tonite from the Minny DL - it was bad...real bad - we got shoved back all nite - it was like a Clay Shiver tribute show....
This has me highly concerened.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
topic should be - the absolute Toying -Manhandling-Slapping that our OL took tonite from the Minny DL - it was bad...real bad - we got shoved back all nite - it was like a Clay Shiver tribute show....
This has me highly concerened.
Can't argue with that one.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
DallasKen said:
X Dawg doesn't believe in the bright side.
What's te brightside here!! where ? what!? Our worst nightmare is our OL problem and tonite it looked like last season all over again!:bang2:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Our O-Line is horrific and will be our downfall when we lose.

We REALLY need to start investing more in that area.

O-Line wins championships... I don't care what they say.

Catch-22

Reaction score
Starting a rookie LT against a good Dline is never a good idea.

Flozell will be back, and things will improve.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well, the OL is a weak spot for us but the good thing is they're relatively young, improving IMO, and they're still above average.

Relax and enjoy the show.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Our O-Line is horrific and will be our downfall when we lose.

We REALLY need to start investing more in that area.

O-Line wins championships... I don't care what they say.
We should know! Emmitt Smith is going to the HOF b/c he wasn't touched 80% of the time until he got 5 yards!!

Drlabon

Reaction score
I don't want to throw logic into the equation, but it looked to me like minnesota stacked 8 men into the box and run-blitzed quite a bit, this game looked exactly like New Orleans with the exception of the turnovers that ended some of the drives.

Wood

Reaction score
"it was like a Clay Shiver tribute show"

I have to admit that caught my attention due to it being frighteningly accurate.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
jobberone said:
Well, the OL is a weak spot for us but the good thing is they're relatively young, improving IMO, and they're still above average.

Relax and enjoy the show.

i have trouble finding where they are above average after looking at the stat line for tonight

Bob Dole

Reaction score
It was embarassing. Stroud and Henderson are going to have an absolute field day with that line.

braw

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
i have trouble finding where they are above average after looking at the stat line for tonight

Have over 500 yds on offense.