We can talk about JJ- T-New -TO - Vandermiss BUT the real

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It was embarassing. Stroud and Henderson are going to have an absolute field day with that line

i worry about hte same thing. i think we def have to go w/ gurode at least he is bigger than johnson...but idk who was playing tonite

Have over 500 yds on offense.
from what i hear that was romo scrambling...and all through the air. this is not the greatest show on turf...to win this team must run the ball

wileedog

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
What's te brightside here!! where ? what!? Our worst nightmare is our OL problem and tonite it looked like last season all over again!:bang2:

You've been waiting with baited breath for this night all pre-season haven't you?

Couldn't stand when Seattle didn't get near a QB. Hated it when NO and the Niners barely touched Bledsoe or Romo. Finally, with a front 7 comprised of almost entirely first day picks, and us playing a 7th round rookie at LT, you got your wish.

Congratulations.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Waffle said:
Please just go away, X-Dawg.

:suxjints:

Yep. It's clear that he's a rival fan and he poses as a Cowboy fan and tries to stir up the natives with all his negative talk. He seizes on any mistakes the team makes and makes it seem like it will be the downfall of the team.

It's so transparent and yet people still fall for it.

No sacks and Minn. was selling out to stop the run. That's why we had eight thousand passing yards. Without the turnovers and mistakes we would've killed Minn. just like we did N.O. and S.F. Yet people still don't see that.

vicjagger

Reaction score
I am unhappy with the 3 interceptions, 2 in the end-zone and one at the Vikings 5. If we had a kicker, I'd say that's a minimum of 9 points given-up.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
i worry about hte same thing. i think we def have to go w/ gurode at least he is bigger than johnson...but idk who was playing tonite

from what i hear that was romo scrambling...and all through the air. this is not the greatest show on turf...to win this team must run the ball
Over 100 yards came from the running game. Over 100 yards rushing and no sacks isn't bad for an OL.

Reaction score
AtlCB said:
Over 100 yards came from the running game. Over 100 yards rushing and no sacks isn't bad for an OL.

C'mon people. Get real. Our qb's were running with close to as much success as our rb's while both teams 1st stringers were in. The majority of those running yards came against 2nd/3rd stringers. Minny's 1st team whupped up on our starting O-line (minus Flo granted) like a red headed stepchild tonight & it's only a miracle + Romo's quick feet there were no sacks. It is a cause for concern.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
wileedog said:
You've been waiting with baited breath for this night all pre-season haven't you?

Couldn't stand when Seattle didn't get near a QB. Hated it when NO and the Niners barely touched Bledsoe or Romo. Finally, with a front 7 comprised of almost entirely first day picks, and us playing a 7th round rookie at LT, you got your wish.

Congratulations.

And the funny thing is we didn't lose... X-Dawg has been waiting all preseason to post all these "You know who sucks" threads. And the only time he got a chance to do it was on a night when we didn't lose.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
C'mon people. Get real. Our qb's were running with close to as much success as our rb's while both teams 1st stringers were in. The majority of those running yards came against 2nd/3rd stringers. Minny's 1st team whupped up on our starting O-line (minus Flo granted) like a red headed stepchild tonight & it's only a miracle + Romo's quick feet there were no sacks. It is a cause for concern.

Kinda hard to run when you don't have enough people to block everyone they're sending at the RB. 5 OL, 2 TE, 8-9 Vikes in the box. I don't care who you are, you're not going to run for very many yards with them playing that kind of defense.

Anyone see how many passing yards we got tonight?? Exactly. Then we started finding holes after we backed em off. Oh and TGlenn didn't play much, nor did Bledsoe or TO.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
peplaw06 said:
And the funny thing is we didn't lose... X-Dawg has been waiting all preseason to post all these "You know who sucks" threads. And the only time he got a chance to do it was on a night when we didn't lose.
You know, that isn't entirely true. He had a few even when we won.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
You know, that isn't entirely true. He had a few even when we won.

Well when you're wrong, you're wrong. I admit it :laugh2:

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
When we have 46 Yards rushing v.s. Jax - you kiss my pinky ring and call me GodFather...deal? and if JJ has over 100 yds or Drew goes sackless (no pun intended) I will leave the territory ....Yes Siree - a Loser Leaves Town Match Old Skool World Class Style ...

ratpower

Reaction score
Clove said:
Can't argue with that one.

yeah you can, sacks are great but when your qb is running for his life or your RB is stuffed for losses half the time (first team), you're in trouble.

This is the one area we did not upgrade...and look at all the weapons we have in all the skill positions...frustrating.