We get lucky at times in big games

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
At times we'll be in a good game and the opposing team will lose a player to injury, a player that could have had a big impact on the game. I am in NO WAY happy or praising a player for getting injured!!!!!! Has anyone ever noticed that?? Please give your thoughts

Chasing6

Reaction score
At times we'll be in a good game and the opposing team will lose a player to injury, a player that could have had a big impact on the game. I am in NO WAY happy or praising a player for getting injured!!!!!! Has anyone ever noticed that?? Please give your thoughts
I noticed Pollard going down against the Niners last year in the playoffs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When did a team lose a player to injury and helped us. I don’t recall any major players on opposing teams going out.

Seems to me we lost players, like our numerous OL. Pollard last year in SF. Diggs this year in practice, LVE.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You all need to grow the hell up. We're playing in a game, and at times in the heat of the game they'll lose a key player

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
xi5un.jpg