We had Captain comeback and now we have Captain

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
Quitter - - Roy Williams...

I rewatched that debacle b/c I had a house full of people yesterday and I wanted to relive the agony b/c I care more about the team than most of the players.

And lemme tell ya - Roy Williams wanted no part of Football yesterday , his head was in left field or his presents back at his "crib" He made 1 tackle..ONE ....our fearless hitter...our leader and long contract given leader Stiffed America's fans yesterday on National TV in front of an audience dying to watch a bloodwar between two hated rivals - instead they got Roy going thru the motions...towards the end of the game , Philly going for a tack on TD, Roy almost looked to just run BY the play and not get hit by the pulling OG. It was disgusting.

Yes, teams take their personalties from their coaches but they rally around their Captain(s)/Leaders....and yesterday that team , led by Roy quit on the field and the man who pays them millions.

In fact they never even showed up.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Could you please put "Another Roy Williams complaint thread" in your title next time so I don't have to click on it just to immediately click right out?

I guess I could have just looked at the author. My bad.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Why must Adams and Gurode leave?

I see why one would want Adams out, but Gurode?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
wow, blue...stop hanging with quincy ok...and stop trying to be like your idiols cheech and chong.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
The Jets had Broadway Joe and we have Broadway Ro. What's in store for Romo this week? Nicole Ritchie???