We have a great group

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed! We’re a bunch of arguing degenerates, but we’re all part of a massive group of people who want the same thing out of the Cowboys. I’m glad to be a part of it.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Loosing sucks, but I've come to appreciate many of you.....keep the faith, go Cowboys and be safe my friends.....gonna be a long off season! SALUD!

In comparison to the crappy teams, I agree. Good thing this team is in a terrible division. Means us fans can enjoy more wins each season.

visionary

Reaction score
I'll never admit defeat......you will.....that's what losers do.

defeat? LOL, now you’re trying to change the topic
You’re wrong but too much if a —- to admit it
A man would own up to the fact that he was wrong about this teams and this QB

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
defeat? LOL, now you’re trying to change the topic
You’re wrong but too much if a —- to admit it
A man would own up to the fact that he was wrong about this teams and this QB
A real man wouldn't be crying and hating on his team. Grow up, punk

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have friends who are fans of other teams that have not won in a long time and they are just as blindly hopeful and optimistic as Cowboys fans every time a new season starts, especially if they start off well.

We are just surrounded by more Cowboys fans here so it seems like Cowboys fans are different, but we are not.

Fans cheer, fans yell, fans complain, and then it starts all over again with a new season.

The sad thing is we are running out of teams that we can say, "At least we are not the ______" about :(
I don't have any friends that don't like the Cowboys....at least they won't admit it.

Last edited: