We have a losing record instead of 12-6

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The rosters aren’t even set. Talking out of your rear as usual.
You like it back there eh?
I got a surprise for you in the morning as it was Taco night tonight............ :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
htbsALE.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
What does this organization do???

Praise the players and success we had during the season?

Fire the head coach

Blow it all up/Rebuild

Run it back the next season and hope for the best??

Please give your thoughts
Priorities need to be to build a team that can beat the Niners.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We will finish 3rd behind D.C. and the Eagles.
Not many dogs on the schedule this coming season.
No one fears us when it pertains to playoff teams and we play 9 of them this coming year.
Hold a small cup for those Jerry Cherries!
Lol lol lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No one fears us when it pertains to playoff teams and we play 9 of them this coming year.
yes the teams we play are much better teams, but eagles and wash have to play those same teams too.
I think that makes the div games much more important.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We do the same crap we have been doing for almost three decades. I dont understand why every year some fans always think "this next year" is going to be any different then the past.

Sure the person standing on the side line pretending to be the coach may change just as the QB or any of the other players playing may but the end results are not going to change. As long as Jerry Jones has control of this organization, the very top of the peak for us fans is our team being the NFC east champs. Just embrace it and enjoy the ride instead of being disappointed every year because we are not something more.
I like for dallas to make the playoffs, and then lose. I can enjoy those losses as it bums king jerry out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes the teams we play are much better teams, but eagles and wash have to play those same teams too.
We play a 1st place schedule could be the difference come the end of the reg season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't tell if this dude is purposely acting like this just to get a rise, or if he really just is like this... :facepalm:
I don't recall him being this negative on the old site. Either a few more years of disappointment have turned him, or all the other, even more negative posters have.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I like for dallas to make the playoffs, and then lose. I can enjoy those losses as it bums king jerry out.
The playoff losses don't bother Jerry anywhere near as much as they bother the fans. The fans have different priorities and expectations.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is still tormented by the personnel/draft disasters from 1996-2002 that spawned 3 straight 5-11 seasons , the Joey Galloway trade, and a parade of mediocre QBs. He brought in Parcels to steady the sinking ship and get his stadium built. He will tolerate mediocrity as long as he doesn’t have to go back to 2002.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Exactly, not sure why he thinks the Cowboys are going to play those teams but the other teams in our division aren't, lol. He must not pay attention to how the scheduling works every year. Plus, there is no way DQ is turning that dumpster fire of an organization, still the Skins to me, around in 1 year- no way. That takes time. The Cowboys finished the year strong and then were embarrassed in the one game. The Eagles had the wheels come off the bus so to speak, they were awful the last month or more. They have a lot of issues to fix, including the QB. Going into next year the Cowboys have as good a chance at the division as anyone. No way anyone picks them to finish 3rd, lol- thats nuts

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We play a 1st place schedule could be the difference come the end of the reg season.
that is only 2 games where cowboys have to play a team with better record last year.
It might make a difference.
Div games will be key how each east team does there.

CWR

Reaction score
What does this organization do???

Praise the players and success we had during the season?

Fire the head coach

Blow it all up/Rebuild

Run it back the next season and hope for the best??

Please give your thoughts
Lol. It really was the worst 12-6. It feels like we are on our way downward. I guess that's because I believe the "all in" talk is nonsense and that we will continue to do the exact same thing with the exact same results.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Eh I wouldn't count the losses until the games are played. With the way the NFL is setup these days, teams rarely sustain top notch play - NE and KC are aberrations. Some of last seasons good teams will fail. Plus injuries are the great leveler that equalizes stuff. Also based on just history the NFC East has never had a recurring division winner in a long time and I don't expect that to change.