We have a serious problem in the Drama Zone

Verdict

Reaction score
There seems to be a serious lack of drama in the Drama Zone. I'm not sure what is going on with that but it needs to be remedied at once.

This is almost preseason and we should be at mid season form by now. We probably need to bring the Dak Hater threads here. Irving threads are probably also going to start moseying over this way as well.

Come on guys. We are better than this.

Xelda

Reaction score
You darned tootin' we're better than this. Michael! Keep your paws to yourself! Dak! Stop playing scared! When's football season starting? Well, that's too far away! Until it cools down in the south, we should be playing at the North Pole or at least those not making the team running from polar bears with referee's flagging us for "not a football move". I'll be right back, I've got to slap a neighbor or two!!!!! Don't worry, they're Saints fans.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nothing last for ever. Always save one bullet
Ya,you really don't wanna know what is done to those caught without a thread worthy DEZ BRYANT bemoanment or floral print shirt in their possession o_O

GenoT

Reaction score
There seems to be a serious lack of drama in the Drama Zone. I'm not sure what is going on with that but it needs to be remedied at once.

This is almost preseason and we should be at mid season form by now. We probably need to bring the Dak Hater threads here. Irving threads are probably also going to start moseying over this way as well.

Rejoice, for Dez Bryant is now in da house!!?!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The biggest drama topic going with the Cowboys is taboo to talk about around here so that explains the lack of drama in the Drama Zone. When we can talk about that taboo topic there will be plenty of drama in the Drama Zone.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score

Jerry kept his hat on & was talking during the anthem yesterday

it’s coming

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Looking at the Fan Zone this morning and there's plenty of drama:

Cowboys struggling getting the ball down field

Dak Has Me a Bit Concerned

Raining int's

What happens if our WRs cannot separate?

All of those are based on watching practice. :eek:

kskboys

Reaction score
The Drama Zone needs company. Let's move them over here. Bashing Dez just isn't enough anymore. It's too easy. He still has no job, and no raise.
Yeah, when the best defense of Dez has become "Nuh uh" and "You are", it's time to give up the ghost.