We have no RB1 in 2024

quickccc

Reaction score
We are not getting Henry folks. Stephen will not do it. Too much money. what’s the solution?
Plan B: Draft the highest regarded RB according to draft value of the Cowboys board.

A scary thought is there are chances for first round bust RBs .
ala Sony Michel ... Rashard Penny .... Clyde Edwards-Helaire

And who is the blue chip first round RB in this draft class ? ala Bijan Robinson

Chasing6

Reaction score
Plan B: Draft the highest regarded RB according to draft value of the Cowboys board.

A scary thought is there are chances for first round bust RBs .
ala Sony Michel ... Rashard Penny .... Clyde Edwards-Helaire

And who is the blue chip first round RB in this draft class ? ala Bijan Robinson
How about we draft a powerful OC and actually go back to opening up some holes that RB's can run through. That maybe a good start regardless of the name that is on the jersey running through them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We’ll find someone.

Total non issue.

The real issue with this team is run blocking.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
How about we draft a powerful OC and actually go back to opening up some holes that RB's can run through. That maybe a good start regardless of the name that is on the jersey running through them.
We got Pro Bowl/AP OL.

Maybe it’s the scrub RBs?

Big_D

Reaction score
Nope because we'll be paying a huge number to someone else to pass the ball all game long, since the run isn't breaking 20 yard runs each play, we will give up on the run and pass pass pass
Each play? I think the longest run in 5 years is probably 20 yards. LOL.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We’ll find someone.

Total non issue.

The real issue with this team is run blocking.
It's easier to find RBs in todays NFL. I have no concerns about the Cowboys getting a couple this off season.

You are completely right about the run blocking. We all saw the awful scheme and playing calling last year. The number of times Pollard got hit at or behind the LOS was ridiculous.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tenor.gif

Oh wait........checking calendar........free agency and the draft haven't happened yet?

Nevermind.
yeah let's get another RO Jo in here this off season

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we have a midget and another guy. That's all we need. maybe one of the jones grandkids can step onto the field. Heck put Carl-Lott out there, he's a legend to you guys.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jebus you are so right. Sounds exactly like what the Cowboys would do.
feels so good, I don't think he's trash, I just wish his name wasn't so big to him, he's going to want a big pay day, he's had some injury concerns that scare me! You know we love our injured players

Smith22

Reaction score
We are not getting Henry folks. Stephen will not do it. Too much money. what’s the solution?
With no running backs projected to go round 1, I would hope to find one between rounds 2-4. Sign a vet and let them rotate snaps.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Block better. Draft a RB late to go with Dowdle. Find our own Isiah Pacheco.
You’d think our Pro Bowl OL would know how to block.

I’m sure they like blocking for scrub RBs, and then being told to “block better.”

How about getting an elite RB, in the draft, to work with our Pro Bowl OL?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
You’d think our Pro Bowl OL would know how to block.

I’m sure they like blocking for scrub RBs, and then being told to “block better.”

How about getting an elite RB, in the draft, to work with our Pro Bowl OL?
They didn't run block very well last year and that is undeniable. What were you watching?