We have one final path to Superbowl 54

willia451

Reaction score
What if we get in at 8-8? We win our wildcard game and face a 1st seed 49ers and injury prone Jimmy G gets hurt (i dont wish for injuries). We knock off SF and then face Minnesota in nfccg. Kirk chokes and we beat a troubled NE offense in SB 54.

Opinions?

QctDlP8.png

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Jeruh...please, these forums are for FAN'S JJ, now go on back up slooooooowly and grab that glass of JWB on your way back to your office.

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry and Kraft swap franchises is the only payh.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQx_IYawrtxczfFtQiFQ3jQhS0-CObQTaZu-DAGX0IGg1FAKwPC

lopey

Reaction score
What if we get in at 8-8? We win our wildcard game and face a 1st seed 49ers and injury prone Jimmy G gets hurt (i dont wish for injuries). We knock off SF and then face Minnesota in nfccg. Kirk chokes and we beat a troubled NE offense in SB 54.

Opinions?
OH MY GOD, what are you smoking man. This team is done, over, finished, caput...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Garrett says we learn from these losses. After seven of them, we have to be freakin geniuses now. We can take that extensive knowledge base and win out all the way to the Super Bowl.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

Opinions?
Puff. Puff. Pass.