We have to bench Henry

Smith22

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I thought Henry looked much better in the Giants game. Jenkins had some issues, including quitting on his teammates during a play.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Smith22;2399827 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I thought Henry looked much better in the Giants game. Jenkins had some issues, including quitting on his teammates during a play.

It wasn't just you. We know he's had his issues, but I thought he was fine in that game.

And at least he doesn't completely ole' the guy with the ball.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2399885 said:
It wasn't just you. We know he's had his issues, but I thought he was fine in that game.

He was fine against the Giants but that is against Plax and Toomer - totally different than Randle El and Moss.

You have to have Jenkins and Scandrick on Moss and Randle El every play IMO.

If Newman is ready to go I would just put him in the slot unless it was Moss or Randle El in the slot. Newman could be back but I cannot imagine he would be ready for those 2 quick twitch guys.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
wayne motley;2399501 said:
This game isn't about our secondary...this game is about stopping the running game and getting pressure on Campbell.

Actually, on defense, this game is about our front-7 not getting off their blocks. If they do that then you'll see a miraculous turnaround in the secondary. We have good run-stoppers and pass-rushers, in terms of them being sound in those techniques, but they are being out-schemed, and as a result, out-blocked, up front. This is where imporvement in the defense needs to come.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2399885 said:

yea hes good for 1 game...or against average speed WR's.....but hes very inconsistent and when he starts acting like that...it gets real bad for our team