We lead the league with 9 sacks

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm the believe it when I see it type. All he's been so far is potential, he's contributed virtually nothing to our success in games that matter during his Cowboys tenure.
I’m the “consider all the angles type”, and a handful of snaps is not a body of work that you make rash decisions over. Let him play a few full games first, THEN make a judgement.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yeah that guy who I believe has 2 career sacks and couldn't even make it through game 1 without 2 injuries is so critical. Oh wait, we have 9 sacks and none of them are from him? Okay.
He has been a head case, but he has looked so good Rod had him starting vs Carolina. If he doesn’t get suspended again, I predict he’ll come up with at least 10 sacks this season.

king987

Reaction score
It has to be noted that the Giants O-Line is pretty darn putrid. Carolina's is nothing to talk about either, and they lost a starter midgame.

That said, the pass rush should feast at Seattle, too. Wilson is pretty elusive, so I wouldn't be calling for five sacks just yet. Better yet, make Wilson run for his life. If Jones & Awuzie continue to shut down receivers, Wilson might be running all game.

And then Detroit at home? Yup, pass rush should be feasting all September.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Do you know how much more enjoyable watching the Cowboys play, knowing our D is stout and if our offence can make 1 or 2 big plays we have a chance to win...

D win championships...

waving monkey

Reaction score
Yeah that guy who I believe has 2 career sacks and couldn't even make it through game 1 without 2 injuries is so critical. Oh wait, we have 9 sacks and none of them are from him? Okay.
Gregory has looked very good in his return and there is no reason to expect less from him unless of course he falls of the wagon.

Manster68

Reaction score
All of a sudden, they are going to start taking cowboys defense serious. :laugh:

I know it will not happen, but this is on pace for 72 sacks. That is the NFL record set by the 1985 Bears.

Dallas needs 4 to 5 sacks a game.

Now my goal is for the Cowboys to get to 40 sacks (I set this goal before the season).

When Dallas gets to 53 sacks (1977 Cowboys Doomsday II) - THEN we can call them DOOMSDAY III

Blackrain

Reaction score
Your a stone Bunny Rabbit get that crap off our Cowboys football forum.