weddle

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
and we got a real good player and what is sure to be a top 10 pick next year

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
We only really had 1 need... pass rusher, check.

We locked up a great pick next year that will be used to address our next need 1 year from now... OT or QB or WR (I hope its WR).

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
There were good "college" players. We'll see. I'm pretty happy with the picks.

jimmy40

Reaction score
smarta5150;1476652 said:
We only really had 1 need... pass rusher, check.

We locked up a great pick next year that will be used to address our next need 1 year from now... OT or QB or WR (I hope its WR).
What's all this drafting for need crap, haven't you heard it's all about the BPA? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Pappa Cheeto

Reaction score
lane;1476642 said:
what the hell?
meachem
quinn
gonzalez
rice
leonard
blalock
staley
weddle

So what would you have done differently to get one of these players? Not trade for Cleveland's no.1? Not pick Spencer?

NickZepp

Reaction score
I don't see any of those that are listed above really making and impact on Dallas' roster if they are drafted. The guy we got has a shot at starting.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Letting Meachem go by is the one thing that irked me the most about trading picks away... I really only thought that Merriweather, Spencer, and Meachem were the only "draft-worthy" players availible to us.. Whats more is that the Saints get Meachem, and I know Payton is salivating at the chace to work with him...

...Seriously think about thier offense, Meachem could be so good in a year or two that he may be the starting wideout, with Colston who is great in his own right at the #2, and Mcallister pounding it in and having Bush be a jack-of all trades, with both Mcallister and Bush bieng great recievers by themselves. They scare the crap out of me if we have to face them in the playoffs, they have too many weapons you might leave one of them all alone for six.