We likely will be in playoffs before kickoff

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
At this point, we are in the playoffs pretty much with 1 more win. 2nd seed, or 5th seed is the real question. 2nd seed gets them a home game, but 5th seed gets us a away game against the NFC south. 2nd seed means they get home games through the playoffs unless the 49ers meet us in the NFCCG. 5th seed gets us a easier wild card game, but almost guaranteed away games till the SB.

What do you prefer.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
At this point, we are in the playoffs pretty much with 1 more win. 2nd seed, or 5th seed is the real question. 2nd seed gets them a home game, but 5th seed gets us a away game against the NFC south. 2nd seed means they get home games through the playoffs unless the 49ers meet us in the NFCCG. 5th seed gets us a easier wild card game, but almost guaranteed away games till the SB.

What do you prefer.
would want 1st but 2nd is fine!

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah but I rather GB lose. We win we are in anyway.

And I am not so sure GB would win anyway.
Yeah far as I'm concerned we been I'm the playoffs for awhile now. So I'd rather see GB be miserable.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

What do you prefer.
Dr Jekyll will demolish the NFC South opponent and feed the fodder. Then Mr. Hyde will lose to the 49ers. Rinse and repeat.