We likely will be in playoffs before kickoff

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bucs likely lose to GB and if they do, we will be in before we kick off at 1:25pm PT.
Well here's the thing it's been pretty obvious we were going to make the playoffs this year for many weeks now, that's not a surprise,,

that's not the goal of this team right now,

I think they would like to get better seedings, like number one number two, at least get one home game, you have to win the division to meet this goal this year, which is still going to be crazy hard to do, we have a lot to work for the playoffs are not the issue this year, it's how are we going to be seeded who are you going to be matching up in the playoffs and can we finally make it to an NFC championship game..

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
At this point, we are in the playoffs pretty much with 1 more win. 2nd seed, or 5th seed is the real question. 2nd seed gets them a home game, but 5th seed gets us a away game against the NFC south. 2nd seed means they get home games through the playoffs unless the 49ers meet us in the NFCCG. 5th seed gets us a easier wild card game, but almost guaranteed away games till the SB.

What do you prefer.
can i chose the path of not having to play sf or philly at their house? either they be eliminated before we can get to them or us playing at home all games post season?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Either way the Cowboys win and are officially the second NFC team in.

Remember back in the Garrett era waiting until the last week of the season hoping five teams lose while another three win while two more don't tie?

Times have changed for the better, no matter what the pessimists think.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Well here's the thing it's been pretty obvious we were going to make the playoffs this year for many weeks now, that's not a surprise,,

that's not the goal of this team right now,

I think they would like to get better seedings, like number one number two, at least get one home game, you have to win the division to meet this goal this year, which is still going to be crazy hard to do, we have a lot to work for the playoffs are not the issue this year, it's how are we going to be seeded who are you going to be matching up in the playoffs and can we finally make it to an NFC championship game..
thank you Captain Obvious

blueblood70

Reaction score
thank you Captain Obvious
well first of all I didn't start the ridiculous thread that was unnecessary we already know we're going to the playoffs we didn't need a thread we're likely to be in the playoffs before kickoff so the whole entire thread is captain obvious so why can't I get on board that ship with captain obvious..lmao

umm ok man there's a hypocrisy that runs deep in here... The kettle calling the pot black is just ironic... :facepalm: :popcorn:

JustChip

Reaction score
Yeah but I rather GB lose. We win we are in anyway.

And I am not so sure GB would win anyway.
Me, too. The Bucs winning helps Philly with the SoV tiebreaker.

The Cowboys are going to be in the playoffs only question is what seed. Anything besides as Division winner is immaterial. We need every team Philly has beat that either Dallas lost to or doesn’t play to lose from here on out to better the chance Dallas wins the Division.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
well first of all I didn't start the ridiculous thread that was unnecessary we already know we're going to the playoffs we didn't need a thread we're likely to be in the playoffs before kickoff so the whole entire thread is captain obvious so why can't I get on board that ship with captain obvious..lmao

umm ok man there's a hypocrisy that runs deep in here... The kettle calling the pot black is just ironic... :facepalm: :popcorn:
run on sentences rule

blueblood70

Reaction score
run on sentences rule
oh it's called talk to text if you haven't heard of it maybe you should get on board because I have way too little time to be making my sentences perfect for y'all so you get what I got you're the one who started this ridiculous thread so your captain obvious and I just went ahead and jumped on your ship which I'm sorry for now I'm going to go ahead and sink it,,,,..........................................................................................................

JustChip

Reaction score
Has anyone looked to see what the actual SOV is between each team.
Yep. It definitely favors Philly at this point.

The SoV is going to be decided by the records of the teams Dallas beat that Philly either lost to or don’t play vs. the teams Philly beat that either Dallas list to or don’t play.

The teams in the Dallas category are Jets, Carolina, Chargers and Detroit. The teams in the Philly category are Chiefs, Vikings and Tampa.

Dallas really needs Philly to lose to Arizona to negate Dallas’ loss to them.

gmb1

Reaction score
Tampa gonna win so we just gotta beat those Bills