We lose Another game...we are done!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Giants is a must win......Ravens a must Win...and Philly.....

we have a wild card spot right now...all we have to do is win out...and neither Washington..or Atlanta can get it

if we lose another game we are done......

Garret needs to get his **** together...When our once in a life time D plays that great...we have to score....and Wade needs to keep the pressure on 24/7....not when you are up by 10 in the 4th quarter..so you think its ok...to rush 4 and just chill and kickback in coverage...

i thought most of you were idiots for saying that we play not to lose....well you all are right..we need to play like its our last game

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That is a very tough ending. At most, Dallas can afford a loss to the Ravens because its not a conference loss. At that point, they would have to pray that the Falcons and Skins drop another game.

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2474281 said:

we have a wild card spot right now...all we have to do is win out...and neither Washington..or Atlanta can get it

Garret needs to get his **** together...When our once in a life time D plays that great...we have to score....and Wade needs to keep the pressure on 24/7....not when you are up by 10 in the 4th quarter..so you think its ok...to rush 4 and just chill and kickback in coverage...

i thought most of you were idiots for saying that we play not to lose....well you all are right..we need to play like its our last game

Dude, what are you crazy? Had this thread yesterday, good luck. BTW, I agree 100%.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2474285 said:
That is a very though ending. At most, Dallas can afford a loss to the Ravens because its not a conference loss. At that point, they would have to pray that the Falcons and Skins drop another game.
If we beat the NYG, then we'd have the tiebreaker over the Skins going to the final week.

If we beat NYG and Atlanta loses another game, then the Philly game would effectively be a playoff game.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2474285 said:
That is a very though ending. At most, Dallas can afford a loss to the Ravens because its not a conference loss. At that point, they would have to pray that the Falcons and Skins drop another game.
Not true. The Commanders are a game behind us and the Falcons have the same record but one less win in conference. We don't have to pray for either team to have another loss. I think that will probably happen especially the way the Commanders have been playing.

kramskoi

Reaction score

Philly has Cleveland, at Wash and Dallas...if you think these are'nt winnable games for a team that is notorious for surging down the stretch then you've only been reading the Cowboy clippings. December 2006 and 2007 should give anyone pause.

Its not just Atlanta that Dallas has to worry about now. Philly's win over the Giants has changed the dynamics. It's beginning to look like Dallas will have to go to the Linc and knock them out of the playoffs. That's assuming they can take care of business at home. 10-5 versus 9-5-1 and the loser stays home.

Frozen700

Reaction score
kramskoi;2474442 said:
Philly has Cleveland, at Wash and Dallas...if you think these are'nt winnable games for a team that is notorious for surging down the stretch then you've only been reading the Cowboy clippings. December 2006 and 2007 should give anyone pause.

Its not just Atlanta that Dallas has to worry about now. Philly's win over the Giants has changed the dynamics. It's beginning to look like Dallas will have to go to the Linc and knock them out of the playoffs. That's assuming they can take care of business at home. 10-5 versus 9-5-1 and the loser stays home.

i agree bro

cowboys2233

Reaction score
kramskoi;2474442 said:

Probably, but if that's the way it has to be, I'll definitely take it. I would just pray for slightly warmer weather and I think we could definitely lay the beatdown on the Eagles.

Besides, we would have to go on the road sooner or later if we want to go the the Big Game. Might as well be sooner. And if we do manage to pull this out, we'll definitely be playoff-ready.

Cowboy-Eagles at the Linc -- as soon as I saw the schedule, I had a feeling this was going to turn out to be an important game.

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
its not a must win against the giants since they already clinched the division
if we can win out that would be nice
we cant lose to the ravens or philly

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
kramskoi;2474442 said:

they own us in December. I'd be shocked if we make the playoffs.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I guys on The Fan in New York were chomping at the bits at the thought of the Giants putting the nail in the coffin of the Cowboys season.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Running through the playoff simulations today, we CAN afford a loss so long as it comes against the Ravens. We have to beat NY and Philly.

Even if we beat the Ravens and NY, a loss to Philly, combined with some other likely stuff (e.g., Philly wins out) would put the Eagles in over us.

Ironically, if we get to the playoffs, we'd likely be looking at our easiest matchup in a long while facing either Minn or Az on the road.

As I see it, the Eagles are the hump that we need to finally get over to take it to the next level.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

While I dont want to lose another game until the regular season of 2009 ;) (see what I did there? :))

We probably could lose one more and it may still be possible to get it... there is too much football left.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2474731 said:
I guys on The Fan in New York were chomping at the bits at the thought of the Giants putting the nail in the coffin of the Cowboys season.

Let 'em chomp. If we win out, we'll be the hottest team in the NFC. It's a tall order, but every one of the remaining games can go our way. I don't understand why everybody needs to go all fetal on the team with so much great football left to play.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The Eagles are very inconsistent, it's funny how they are now the flavour of the month.

We can beat them and everyone else on the schedule.

The one problem with the loss yesterday was that we can't really lose another.

Anyway, the games will play out the way they will.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
We can lose another game and still make it, with some help.

yimyammer

Reaction score
kramskoi;2474442 said:

When I saw Philly as our last game on the schedule, I thought aw ****!!! I know how this is gong to play out, we're going to have to go to the vet and win to get into the playoffs.

It would be great if they do it, but if they don't I'm going to be absolutely sick and I can't take anymore heart breakers. Hell if their going to beat us at the Vet knocking us out, I'd rather us choke against the Ravens and Giants so Philly doesn't get the satisfaction of knocking us out of the playoffs.

GAWD, I HATE PHILLY!!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
damn, if only that Bengal kicker had made the FG at the end of the game. Piggles would be 7-6 and would pretty much be out of it, sigh :(

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2474285 said:
That is a very tough ending. At most, Dallas can afford a loss to the Ravens because its not a conference loss. At that point, they would have to pray that the Falcons and Skins drop another game.

LOL at the signature pic you putrid foreskin fan.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2474840 said:
LOL at the signature pic you putrid foreskin fan.

you must not have been around for the entire time Tony was hurt, I had that thing up then.