We lost because of HFA... relax...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

While we would love MORE out of this team. (Better play from Romo, more synergy with TO and RW etc). It played well enough to win. Down the stretch the Steelers played better and HF had a part in it.

It happens. Thats why its an advantage.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
YoMick;2470882 said:

While we would love MORE out of this team. (Better play from Romo, more synergy with TO and RW etc). It played well enough to win. Down the stretch the Steelers played better and HF had a part in it.

It happens. Thats why its an advantage.

I wish Dallas had a HFA.

newlander

Reaction score
ummmmmm.........I love you Mick: and I love your avatar especially, but HFA did NOT win this game. WE lost this game: specifically Red, and Romo lost this game.........but it's over so what the hell. Just wondering if they have it in them to bounce back and beat the Giants. I do believe if Procter is start it'll be IMPOSSIBLE. Can they sign someone off the street to replace this guy?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
newlander;2471451 said:
ummmmmm.........I love you Mick: and I love your avatar especially, but HFA did NOT win this game. WE lost this game: specifically Red, and Romo lost this game.........but it's over so what the hell. Just wondering if they have it in them to bounce back and beat the Giants. I do believe if Procter is start it'll be IMPOSSIBLE. Can they sign someone off the street to replace this guy?

I just feel like we did just about all we could execution-wise... Romo was off...

3-3... then 13-3... then its 13-13... we let Pitt stay in game and HFA won out.

newlander

Reaction score
You get the nod here, because your Halle Berry pic is magical quite frankly. Makes me feel better even after a loss like this................

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
newlander;2471699 said:
You get the nod here, because your Halle Berry pic is magical quite frankly. Makes me feel better even after a loss like this................

LOL

Man... I wanted this win... dont get me wrong... Romo is 3-1 in his first 4 games back.

Next week is telling IMO.