We made a mistake cutting Nikita Whitlock

Zordon

Reaction score
He's now the Giants starting fullback and special teams ace. He beat out Hynoski. Local product, very physical player and only 24. I wish we hung on to him to compete with Clutts in camp.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
He's now the Giants starting fullback and special teams ace. He beat out Hynoski. Local product, very physical player and only 24. I wish we hung on to him to compete with Clutts in camp.

giphy.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I would like to have a TE that could play the 10 snaps per game that go to the FB and just save that roster spot.

I would really like it if they really committed to teaching a DL to play FB like Alabama did a few years ago with DL Jesse Williams. The Cowboys did it a couple of time with Linemen, but I don't think they spent much time teaching them how to do it.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I would like to have a TE that could play the 10 snaps per game that go to the FB and just save that roster spot.

I would really like it if they really committed to teaching a DL to play FB like Alabama did a few years ago with DL Jesse Williams. The Cowboys did it a couple of time with Linemen, but I don't think they spent much time teaching them how to do it.

Someone like Seattle's Will Tukuafu perhaps? He plays FB in addition to short yardage TE and DL. Also plays ST. He's 6'3 270. I was hoping Seattle would release him again when they cut to 53, no such luck. May be available in 5 weeks when Turbin comes off injury designation.

Zordon

Reaction score

Whitlock is a converted dlineman. He's actually contributing a little bit on Giants dline.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Anne Parillaud is my favorite Nikita, followed closely by Bridget Fonda. I don't care if the film was called Point of No Return, Bridget was Nikita and looked incredible doing it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He also got popped with a suspension for performance enhancers shortly after the Cowboys cut him IIRC.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
You lost me at cutting a FB.

If a mike alstott clone was on the Cowboys, they would be my super bowl pick. Short yardage backs are underrated in this fantasy age.