We may have seen the last of Martin and Tyron

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Why would they want to keep coming back to this? I could see both retiring, We'll be left with one respectable lineman. What a wasted opportunity I've still never even seen us reach the NFC Championship it makes it so hard to enjoy regular seasons when you know what's really coming.

John813

Reaction score
If Martin retired prior to June 1st it’s a 41mil dead cap hit. Or 13 mil over his 24 cap hit.

But fear not he has 18mil guaranteed base. Maybe he’ll hold out again like for another raise

Tussinman

Reaction score
Martin has 18 million base rate so he probably comes back for the final year of his deal.

Tyron should retire especially on a personal high note (all pro team and 14 games played). I don't see him destroying his health for just a single year incentive based deal which at this point is probably all they offer

Chuck 54

Reaction score
These players want to win, but they play for the money. That’s just a simple fact of modern sports entertainment.

exciter

Reaction score
Why would they want to keep coming back to this? I could see both retiring, We'll be left with one respectable lineman. What a wasted opportunity I've still never even seen us reach the NFC Championship it makes it so hard to enjoy regular seasons when you know what's really coming.
They’ll both be back because they’re not childish!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who cares? They obviously only care about their paychecks considering their loser mentalities alongside the many they share the locker room with.