We may see this team again.....

juck

Reaction score
I think if we do in warm conditions its a diff game.

sbark

Reaction score
Hey, nice to see another optomist alive and posting

Nice to see T.Choice more than held his own today........

Aztecromo

Reaction score
Romo has the best game of his life against this team in good weather .

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
There's very little chance of a mistake-prone undisciplined bunch like this making it through 3 road playoff games, especially given the choke artist at QB.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
You people and the weather.

Newsflash: Giants play in cold windy weather, Skins play in cold windy weather, Eagles play in cold windy weather.

Very weak putting this loss on the weather. I guess the weather was just fine til 7 minutes to go in the game, wasn't it?

Pathetic excuse.

utrunner07

Reaction score
I'm with you. I have no doubts what so ever if we are to see the Steelers again this year we win...that being said, I seriously doubt we see them again. IF, IF we can make the playoffs, relying on Romo to play three semi solid games in a row is just too much to hope for at this point.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I think there is some fair evidence that could lead one to believe that Romo's finger is bothering him. He overthrew the ball badly all night. If he has an average night...we win that game convincingly with the way our defense played.

Even in his other meltdown games, he's never thrown the ball as poorly as he did tonight IMO. I think that pinky is still messed up.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
i love this team. there is still a lot of football to be played. we played good enough to win. some bad luck and stupid plays did us in.

we lost to a great team at their place. but barely. we showed that we are not that far off. we just need to learn how to finish a game.

but this hurts a lot. and i hope there is a rematch

newlander

Reaction score
Choice was great, this team has A TON OF TALENT. But the the above poster is right: with our penalties and mental errors: no playoffs this year. Just as well, it'll get rid of this laughable coaching staff that doesnt get CLOSE to the full potential out of this team.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
sbark;2469986 said:
Hey, nice to see another optomist alive and posting

Nice to see T.Choice more than held his own today........

I've been posting it all over the place. The kid was an absolute hoss today...but somehow didn't get the ball? He had 157 yards total at one point and finished with 166. What the heck, Jason Garrett??

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
juckie;2469919 said:
I think if we do in warm conditions its a diff game.

oh and it's more than a different game. In a game where Romo can actually feel the ball, we'd blow them out of the stadium.

newlander

Reaction score
LOL kingwhicker: are they on the schedule next season? BTW: loved their coach's gangsta antics on the sideline: including twirling the headset. What a little ******.

utrunner07

Reaction score
newlander;2470300 said:
LOL kingwhicker: are they on the schedule next season? BTW: loved their coach's gangsta antics on the sideline: including twirling the headset. What a little ******.

you're so racist ;)

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
newlander;2470300 said:

Not to mention the huge baggy prison inmate pants.