We need a coach who is young and has some guts

playmakers

Reaction score
Shoot me[jk], Deion Sanders would be a great NFL coach for this team IMO. He would have assistants to help him through the odds and ends but he wouldnt be conservative, nor would he allow us to get beat consistently over and over again by the same play[the tight end down the middle and the back out of the backfield.] Take a gamble like Jimmie Johnson, head coaches don't have to be genius but have to be leader of men. Deion makes so much sense talking about us on the nl network.

Head coach Deion Sanders
Assi Head coach/ D Coordinater Jim MOra or Mooch

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
good grief, not sure what to even say.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
playmakers;1295964 said:
Shoot me[jk], Deion Sanders would be a great NFL coach for this team IMO. He would have assistants to help him through the odds and ends but he wouldnt be conservative, nor would he allow us to get beat consistently over and over again by the same play[the tight end down the middle and the back out of the backfield.] Take a gamble like Jimmie Johnson, head coaches don't have to be genius but have to be leader of men. Deion makes so much sense talking about us on the nl network.

Head coach Deion Sanders
wow. just wow

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
playmakers;1295964 said:

Head coach Deion Sanders

umm ya put the bottle down

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
playmakers;1295964 said:
Shoot me[jk], Deion Sanders would be a great NFL coach for this team IMO.

Head coach Deion Sanders
:shoot3: :shoot3:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
do you think they shouldve gone for the TD on the 4th down or what???

going for the 2 point lead was the thing to do, a 19 yard FG is almost 99% guaranteed.....y wouldnt you take the lead??

thats just ridiculous, and plus, Deion doesnt have ANY coaching experience...and you want him to jump in and become a HC for americas team??? pleaseeeeeeeeeee

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw the title of this thread and was going to say that compared to most NFL coaches I would be young...and I have plenty of guts if the size of by stomach.

But after reading this thread....

I would like to suggest a road trip...

Paxil%20road.jpg

shrike3000

Reaction score
Sounds like you should just promote your OC Sean Payton. He looks like we would be one heck of a coach. Heck, he could be the best coach of the year even. Oh wait.... nevermind.

playmakers

Reaction score
Look, Deion was sarcasm but my whole point is he made great points tonight on the nfl network.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
playmakers;1296063 said:
Look, Deion was sarcasm but my whole point is he made great points tonight on the nfl network.

There are a lot of people on this forum that make great points, I don't want them to be the coach either.

Jerry Jones would have to be institutionalized if he ever hired Deion Sanders as the HC of the dallas cowboys.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Parcells has plenty of guts, his pants barely contain them come to think of it.

On the serious side, don't be daft.

playmakers

Reaction score
I apologize for sounding like a goof but Im just frustrated. Thats what this post is for.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Aikbach;1296094 said:
Parcells has plenty of guts, his pants barely contain them come to think of it.

On the serious side, don't be daft.
:lmao: :laugh2: :lmao: :laugh2: :D :laugh1: