We need a WR that can seperate deep real bad + 2nd-3rd round RB to focus on

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
And Im not talking about lil cookie that we just got. Don't need a guy who will make two deep big plays a year, we need a guy who will get one big deep catch a game and really threaten the defense deep. Two guys I love who get real big time deep separation in this draft are Hyatt and Palmer from Nebraska. We need to land one of these 2.

My RB I like other than Bijan are Miller TCU and Izzy Pitt. I think I like Izzy a little more because he looks like he has elite explosiveness but would be happy with either player.

Either way all these guys are explosive offensive players that we really need on the offense.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think you’re under estimating how good Cooks is…dude has had like 6 1K+ seasons while playing with crappy QB play most of his career.

I’m all about adding another young WR but Cooks is EXACTLY what we needed.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think you’re under estimating how good Cooks is…dude has had like 6 1K+ seasons while playing with crappy QB play most of his career.

Palmer would be an excellent addition.

joseephuss

Reaction score
How many WRs in the NFL currently make one deep pass play per game?

rambo2

Reaction score
And Im not talking about lil cookie that we just got. Don't need a guy who will make two deep big plays a year, we need a guy who will get one big deep catch a game and really threaten the defense deep. Two guys I love who get real big time deep separation in this draft are Hyatt and Palmer from Nebraska. We need to land one of these 2.

My RB I like other than Bijan are Miller TCU and Izzy Pitt. I think I like Izzy a little more because he looks like he has elite explosiveness but would be happy with either player.

Either way all these guys are explosive offensive players that we really need on the offense.

Are they interested in Palmer? I think that they should be. He would be an excellent addition. I would love to have him and either of those backs. I do hope that they draft Benton the dtackle. I think that the only spot they could get him is at 58 and that would probably have them lose out on Palmer. It wouldn't surprise me if they trade back a bit to get an extra pick.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Yall have to stop w this crappy QB play his whole career

Out of those six 1k seasons:

2 with Drew Brees

1 with Tom Brady

1 with Jared Goff

1 with Deshaun Watson

1 with Davis Mills

And the 1 with Davis Mills, he did it by 37 yards but needed a career high in targets to do it

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

All set at WR. WE have one of the best WR corps in the NFL now.

RB we can get in rounds 3 or 4. Dont put the cart before the horse. Need to fix the Oline first. Take a guard or TE in the first.

morasp

Reaction score
Palmer put up some numbers last year when he moved to Nebraska. It will be interesting to see if he can develop into a good receiver of just be another track guy. I'd personally take Gibbs and get the combo deal.

cnuball21

Reaction score

2 with Drew Brees

1 with Tom Brady

1 with Jared Goff

1 with Deshaun Watson

1 with Davis Mills

And the 1 with Davis Mills, he did it by 37 yards but needed a career high in targets to do it
So for the last 5 years he had 1 year of Watson, Goff and Mills.

Yea, he’s been playing above his QB play.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
All set at WR. WE have one of the best WR corps in the NFL now.

RB we can get in rounds 3 or 4. Dont put the cart before the horse. Need to fix the Oline first. Take a guard or TE in the first.
Lol your so lost. Drafting another 8-10 yard meaningless te over a rob who touches 20+ times a game. I love the best we corps in the nfl that one will leave me giggling for weeks

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes.

What this team needs is a first round WR and then come back and grab a running back, potentially, with your 2nd round pick. Seems smart.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
How many WRs in the NFL currently make one deep pass play per game?
Desaun Jackson used to and that’s who Hyatt comps to. Cooks is nothing special except to those who overvalue him around here. There a reason he’s here for a 5th.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Jeebus

Make up stuff in your head ........ make a thread about it.
Yeah my bad only been watching the same boring meaningless offense for the past 25+ years. Only the simple minded enjoy it, my bad.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

2 with Drew Brees

1 with Tom Brady

1 with Jared Goff

1 with Deshaun Watson

1 with Davis Mills

And an extra game but yeah doesn’t fit their narrative to glorify the cowboys dynasty move.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Deep speed receiver who gets separation is the exact description of Cooks.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

2 with Drew Brees

1 with Tom Brady

1 with Jared Goff

1 with Deshaun Watson

1 with Davis Mills

Cooks has been a 1K receiver every team he has been with. He is a high end #2 receiver and a huge upgrade over Noah Brown who in essence was our #2 last season.