We need an elite Defensive Lineman

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
OL is the main problem on this team and one stud in Zach Martin. I would draft heavy on OL and at #24 if there Linderbaum Center Iowa

Just to add to the penalties facts. This number is not included in the pre-snap or unforced errors categories.

Bengals (18)
Rams (9)
Cowboys (27)

That a whole football field given up compared to the Bengals in the season just on holding penalties.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Yeah. Rewatch the plays Aaron Donald got to the QB tonight. Horrible attempts at pass protection. Too easy for Aaron Donald.
Common man why is it so hard to give credit where credit is due ? , What kinda spin you putting on Stafford winning and Burrow loosing. You know the NFL is full of good players they don't all play for the Cowboys.

willia451

Reaction score
Let us just acquire one then

4erRD1S.gif

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Which top team doesn't have at least 1 elite defensive lineman? We got none.

SF, Tenn, KC, LA, TB, Pitt all have an elite defensive lineman. We're among the only division winners without one.

See how they impact the game? Donald and Miller won that game in spite of inconsistent QB play. That's exactly what we need. We need playmakers to take some pressure off our Quarterback because most QBs are gonna be inconsistent in the playoffs. This game had 2 inconsistent QBs all day. Made some plays, but didn't make lots of others.
Amazon is having a special on them,
Maybe Jerry can order one for us?

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Donald played great, but it's also obvious that the Oline for the Bengals is trash. They are horrendous especially on the right side. Aside from the quick passing game there was really no way to beat them. Putting 2 tight ends in the game may have helped but the Oline was Chaz green bad to the point where even if you help or chip they still manage to get pressure.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Feels like other than the Lions playoff game his rookie year, the only other time he made a regular impact on games was when he was searching for a contract.
Yeah I always say you can’t resign a guy that saves his best season for a walk year. In any sport. Major red flag. People forget that Lawrence was always hurt and had mediocre production before that. Him, Zeke, Cooper the stars on the OL all played small in the biggest game. Again.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Common man why is it so hard to give credit where credit is due ? , What kinda spin you putting on Stafford winning and Burrow loosing. You know the NFL is full of good players they don't all play for the Cowboys.
Oh, I'm not saying Aaron Donald is not good, because he definitely is. But if you put a very good Olineman against him, Donald can get shut down. That's my point.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
DLaw and Parsons (3rd down DL) are elite. Team needs better OL play. Rams showed you can win with one WR which would be much easier with a dominant running game. Rams were fortunate neither team could block

Parsons yes, D-Law hasn’t been in a few years. Injury has been apart of that for sure.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Which top team doesn't have at least 1 elite defensive lineman? We got none.

SF, Tenn, KC, LA, TB, Pitt all have an elite defensive lineman. We're among the only division winners without one.

See how they impact the game? Donald and Miller won that game in spite of inconsistent QB play. That's exactly what we need. We need playmakers to take some pressure off our Quarterback because most QBs are gonna be inconsistent in the playoffs. This game had 2 inconsistent QBs all day. Made some plays, but didn't make lots of others.
enlighten me maybe my old memory is weak, didn't PB, TENN,& TB all one and done like us? bad examples. other teams even with an elite DL/DE didn't even make the playoffs..its not the LONE key man again some of you fans forget its a team game we lost that game because of 14 penalties..enough said. ..most of which by the OL. having an elite DL isnt blueprint for an automatic SB run as the Texans LOL would be great piece but once again a fan come in with head of steam on an old narrative and i can find MORE examples of elite DL not advancing their teams very far,. but keep trying its cute..
.we are trying Gregory has shot to be elite, rookies in OSA and Gholston look promising with Gallimore taking a step..they drafted a ton like other positions other teams have hard time hitting it happens ...