We need devine intervention to win this game

DallasDomination

Reaction score
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: all else has failed and now we're going up against the Sb Champs. How much worse can this get? and every darn team in the division has to be this good? WOW. I will be at church Sunday morning praying for OUr boys. Maybe God will help his favorite team:D

No more drinking for a week..I promise

superpunk

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure "The Divine One" doesn't care about the NFL or supplications about the NFL.

What we need is a great day from the defense and a competent day from Brad Johnson. "The Divine One" can take the day off.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
I hope for a good game. I would prefer we show up and play a good team than lay belly up for a bad one. My church will be in front of the television this Sunday :)

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
superpunk;2384975 said:
I'm pretty sure "The Divine One" doesn't care about the NFL or supplications about the NFL.

What we need is a great day from the defense and a competent day from Brad Johnson. "The Divine One" can take the day off.

cosign

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Devine intervention?

a_devine_i.jpg

Iago33

Reaction score
Maybe we can all go to the Notre Dame campus and prostrate ourselves in front of "Touchdown Jesus." It's been working so well for Notre Dame lately.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
No Romo
No Kosier
No witten
No felix
no newman
Banged up henry
No spencer
No Roy williams

It's going to take alot of lucky bounces to win..

Deep_South

Reaction score
Last year we beat them twice and they beat us once by four points. The Bungles took them into overtime, so we should be able to beat them.

superpunk

Reaction score
Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like ******** gang-bangers.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2384967 said:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: all else has failed and now we're going up against the Sb Champs. How much worse can this get? and every darn team in the division has to be this good? WOW. I will be at church Sunday morning praying for OUr boys. Maybe God will help his favorite team:D

No more drinking for a week..I promise

Giants are beatable. While praying is good for the soul and giving up drinking for a week is something your liver will thank you for the Cowboys can win this game. Don't sell this team short.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
.. Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don’t even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent..

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
While we're certainly the underdogs here, we still have a fair shot to win this thing. Obviously the defense has to play well, hold them under 20 points. We'll need to win the turnover battle and play with good field position. While the Giants are good, it's not like we're playing the 2007 Patriots and have to worry about the opponent scoring 40-50 points.

But the defense has to play their tails off, no question. They do that, and the offense chips in with a few scoring drives, we're in the ballgame.