We need devine intervention to win this game

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2384985 said:
Devine intervention?

a_devine_i.jpg

You read my mind when I saw that misspelling. Dan Devine, how could we forget. :bow:

How about...
andy-devine.jpg

:lmao2:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I'm not guaranteeing a win or a loss. But we still have these guys playing below:

Terrell Owens
Roy Williams
Marion Barber III
Leonard Davis
Demarcus Ware
Zach Thomas
Jay Ratliff
Ken Hamlin

These are all players you have to account for at any time during the game and would be a serious nucleus on any team. Now tell me what the Giants got.

Plaxico Burress
Brandon Jacobs
Eli Manning (Not to worried about him but I'll throw him in)
Justin Tuck
Gibril Wilson
Kenny Phillips
Derek Ross (Who looked better his rookie year)

Those are the guys you have to watch out for on their team. If our QB plays just decent and our defense lives up to their potential and special teams works in our favour for once we can win this game.

superpunk

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2385099 said:
May I suggest we all pray to Joe Pesci.
I do this every day. We're going to need something special.

Maybe human sacrifice?

Dear sweet lord Pesci...grant me this request. Please let the Cowboys defeat the Giants this Sunday. I realize you are a busy god, after all who else will crack the wise-guys skulls or solve crimes alongside a tire attendant? But, dear sweet 5'4" tall Joe Pesci, if you let the Giants win, then I swear that when I return home from the bar I will offer up the first one that comes out to meet me as a burnt offering.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination;2384967 said:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: all else has failed and now we're going up against the Sb Champs. How much worse can this get? and every darn team in the division has to be this good? WOW. I will be at church Sunday morning praying for OUr boys. Maybe God will help his favorite team:D

No more drinking for a week..I promise

Noel Devine is still playing at WVU so we might be hurting.;) :p:

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2384967 said:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: all else has failed and now we're going up against the Sb Champs. How much worse can this get? and every darn team in the division has to be this good? WOW. I will be at church Sunday morning praying for OUr boys. Maybe God will help his favorite team:D

No more drinking for a week..I promise

Ndstadium_basilica_dome_tdjesus.jpg

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
”If any gods are listening, please strike down Brad Johnson with a bolt of lightning, Amen.”