we need jimmy williams!!!

TurtleTurds

Reaction score
we need jimmy williams !!!!playing next to roy williams we can call them the williams duo and the team would be perfect with the signing of a kicker also
but i say jimmy williams if hes at 18 take him for sure:)

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
TurtleTurds said:
we need jimmy williams !!!!playing next to roy williams we can call them the williams duo and the team would be perfect with the signing of a kicker also
but i say jimmy williams if hes at 18 take him for sure:)

If you talking about the Conerback from Virginia Tech... I second that...:starspin

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I'm still down with Lawson, but I wouldn't throw a fit if we ended up with Williams.

SS

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
I'm still down with Lawson, but I wouldn't throw a fit if we ended up with Williams.

SS

yeah overall Manny Lawson... 4.41 is vicious for DE/OLB... Jimmy Williams is good too.. but I know how Parcells drafts... he likes big and fast linebackers that could be versatile in positions played...

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Sadly, Williams will most likely be the first or 2nd DB offer the board and he'll most likely be looking to play CB at the next level. I can realistically see him going to Detroit at #9.

TurtleTurds

Reaction score
but i think we need a a true ballhawk we gots enough LBs and DEs for now but a true saftey will help the team and help roy do way better than this season:cool:

AmericasTeam

Reaction score
I would rather have Jason Allen from Tennessee...plus he is more of the character guy Parcells likes

VThokie7

Reaction score
AmericasTeam said:
I would rather have Jason Allen from Tennessee...plus he is more of the character guy Parcells likes

I don't think Jimmy Williams chracter issues are nearly what people make them out to be. He didn't have any trouble off the field as a Hokie, everything was on the field. He is very brash and erogant on the field, but I like what he brings. He was a huge part of the Hokies success the last two years. And for a CB he hits like a SS, so he would be a perfect pick for FS IMO. However I wouldn't have any problems with Allen either.

wahaja

Reaction score
We could get Lawson in the second round or third. unless you guys are thinking of Mario williams the other DE from NC state. Williams would be great fit in dallas i from Va and i have seen him play live. Best DB in college. We should go O-line in Rd 1 that's what we need the most as of right now.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind getting williams but with coleman due to visit Valley Ranch here in the next few days it seems more and more likely we will go LB at 18