We need RBs

Aven8

Reaction score
Go get Sanders. He probably will command 3-5 million a year vs 20, and get better production.

I let TP walk and draft a rb in 3/4 round that is more of a bruiser rb to replapce Elliot.
I actually thought of this the other day when I found out he was a FA. Kid is good

Shane612

Reaction score
Running back is maybe #4 on the list.
QB, O-Lineman, D-lineman and RB.
WR, CB, LB....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the next draft, we need to draft to running backs, and bring in number of free agents and find ourselves two new backs. No one knows if Pollard will ever be the same, and we need to cut Zeke and look for a true fullback.
We need one. Pollard broke his leg. It won't need amputated.

Cute Zeke. Draft a RB in the 3rd or 4th. If Davis can't play in this league get a vet.

This isn't rocket science stuff. Don't over think it Jerry Jones.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Lol! You realize it’s for one year right and thus doesn’t come with a signing bonus and lasting dead money. But hey, you want to pretend you’re smarter than what really you are… then enjoy!
Settle down Francis. I do realize all that, but its still a lot of money, 9.6 million last year.

Bing

Reaction score
Pollard and Zeke both walk. Pollard is not as good as some of yall are trying to make him out to be, we dont need another over paid bad RB contract. Yes he looked good only because Zeke looked that bad this year.

Say it with me...running backs on rookie contracts.....again....running backs on rookie contracts.....thank you....

Last edited:

btcutter

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not worried about his injury at all unless we get additional information. It's a bone fracture and as long as it's a clean fracture and didn't have any soft tissue damage it's extremely likely we see a 100% recovery by summer.

I still think using a mid round pick on a RB is a good idea though if one is available you like. I think the Cowboys move on from Zeke, Franchise Pollard. Pollard, Davis, Rookie feels like a good plan and if Davis/rookie end up playing well it gives you flexibility to move on from Pollard in 2024 if you don't want to lock him up long term.
I would be much more aggressive and use a high pick on a RB and OL. The best Dak is a Dak that doesn't NEED to throw the ball 30+ per game. This would go back to the formula used during his rookie year when Zeke and OL were dominating.

Get me a real DT1 and another LB ( like LVE but just can't trust his health ). Deal to bring LVE back must be like 3 separate 1 yr deals.