We need recievers who can catch Daks ball

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hopefully the recieving corps we’re assembling will be apt to get a better grip and run shorter routes catering to the Dak Attack.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we need WR's with 10 foot arms?

And shorter routes, how much shorter do you want? Witten already runs routes shorter than the 1st down marker.
Dak doesn't / can't throw down field, but I blame the coaches and scheme a bit on that, as we do not know what Dak's down field distance yet.

We need someone to stretch the field, and I thought Thompson could be that guy. Maybe he is, maybe not.

aaev84

Reaction score
Gonna be an exciting year watching dak throw his beautiful deep ball and his uncanny ability to read the field, anticipate, and make adjustments. Especially considering how well he was able to create last year with the line play and missing Zeke.

erod

Reaction score
Especially the ones that look like kickoffs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gonna be an exciting year watching dak throw his beautiful deep ball and his uncanny ability to read the field and make adjustments. Especially considering how well he was able to create last year with the line play and missing Zeke.
in all seriousness 2016 and most of 2017 Dak was just fine, he fell apart when it all imploded around him.. i believe he will be just fine and has nothing to do with Dez here or not here..it was a anomaly last year for the team..Zeke and smith back for an entire season with Fleming being a capable swing..we will be fine..young DB in the 2nd year with new postion coaches in all their ears , we will be fine..10-6 11-5 no problem..