We need some birds Plexico'd this weekend and we're IN!!

ETex

Reaction score
Here is the easiest way into the playoff this weekend. Shoot the birds!

We need to beat the Ravens AND:

we need the Eagles to lose ((or tie)again::p:
we need the Falcons to lose (or tie)

THEN:

Dallas clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over Chicago!!!

I always liked bird huntin' :p:

It'll be fun playing a deflated Egirls team! next week.

SHOOT THE BIRD!

:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Ive suddenly become a huge Vikings fan, it would be awesome to see them beat the Falcons and Giants he next 2 weeks.

ETex

Reaction score
Doomsday;2500505 said:
Ive suddenly become a huge Vikings fan, it would be awesome to see them beat the Falcons and Giants he next 2 weeks.

I've been one since they drafted Adrian Peterson. I watched him play throughout high school. My wife was his Occupational Therapist who worked on his banged up shoulder. She says he has freakishly loose joints and a better physic then the models she used in anatomy. Great guy; easy to root for.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday;2500505 said:

Why?

If we win out, and the Giants lose out, we STILL are the #5 seed wildcard due to "head-to-head" regarding points.
I could understand wanting the Falcons to lose, but the Giants got the division wrapped up. Of course, I want to Giants to "lose out" so they come into the playoffs stumbling. But as far as playoff ramifications go, it's over as far as "Cowboy-Giants" are concerned.
SEE: Loss's to Rams, Cardinals, Commanders and Steelers. All UNFORGIVABLE in my book.
Eagles??..................Impostors.

Also, we JUST MAY have to go into Minnesota for a playoff game. Why would you want to go into a place where the team is on a roll come playoff time???

Boysboy

Reaction score
lewpac;2500540 said:
Why?

If we win out, and the Giants lose out, we STILL are the #5 seed wildcard due to "head-to-head" regarding points.
I could understand wanting the Falcons to lose, but the Giants got the division wrapped up. Of course, I want to Giants to "lose out" so they come into the playoffs stumbling. But as far as playoff ramifications go, it's over as far as "Cowboy-Giants" are concerned.
SEE: Loss's to Rams, Cardinals, Commanders and Steelers. All UNFORGIVABLE in my book.
Eagles??..................Impostors.

Also, we JUST MAY have to go into Minnesota for a playoff game. Why would you want to go into a place where the team is on a roll come playoff time???

Ask the Baltimore Ravens-they got hosed last week even more so than we did the week before.