We need to pay/extend Gallup, not let him walk

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He performs. He's the best tough-catch guy on the team, makes clutch 3rd and 4th down catches, catches everything near the sideline, and is the closest thing we have to prime Dez on the team. The other two guys are great route runners and great after the catch but Gallup is that X receiver that makes our passing game unstoppable.

He needs to be first priority, tied with Gregory. Second priorities are Kearse and Schultz, then everyone else can walk or sign cheaper deals.

We need to draft a RB and get rid of Zeke. Not worth 15 million.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I love Amari…he’s tough and plays the game the right way. But he’s gone. No way we pay him 22 million to be our #2 guy. I think we re-sign Gallup,
Cooper makes everyone better. Atlanta was bracketing him and single covering Lamb on many plays. Cooper has two recent games where he’s been perfect on targets, like today. No way I’m keeping any receiver over him. Gallup, Wilson, Turner, Brown…..1-2 will settle for a reasonable contract, and we will be fine.

basel90

Reaction score
I love Amari…he’s tough and plays the game the right way. But he’s gone. No way we pay him 22 million to be our #2 guy. I think we re-sign Gallup,
Especially with Cee Dee’s performance this season .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No, let him walk so we can afford to extend Gregory and Kearse. We can extend Ced Wilson for less money and little to no drop-off plus Ced does more.