We Need to Win Out... Period

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
did a little research on how the Cowboys do in the NFC Championship games, when they are at home or on the road.

Home: 4-1
Away: 3-4

My prediction is Chicago is a fraud, and will lose in their first game. 2nd seed (needs to be us) will get home field (cowboys), and we have a good track record.

http://www.4nflpicks.com/NFL Championship Games.html

Hey, just thinking happy thoughts

:D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
History of NFC title games locations mean little to me.... THIS is a completely different team and ROMO plays VERY WELL on the road....

See the text in my sig

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Yeah I really would like us to win out and bring the momentum into the playoffs.

Division title would be oh so sweet.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought for sure losing out would be the better option. ;)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I really think the Lions may try to throw the game against us. Although with the Lions, who could tell?

They are in a dog-fight with the Raiders for the first pick, and I'd be surprised if they put up any effort at all.

So basically, this week is for all the marbles!!!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
We have to win out to get the division...forget about the #2 thing. Divisional title i think means more than getting that #2 seed, although it would be nice.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Future 585;1246477 said:
We have to win out to get the division...forget about the #2 thing. Divisional title i think means more than getting that #2 seed, although it would be nice.
We just have to win against Philly to win the division.