We really need better run game

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Messages
69,700
Reaction score
91,444
A run game would fix a lot of problems.

We are great at creating explosive plays but the Texans Zone was a problem early & there is just so many times where I’m thinking the whole team would benefit if we could just run the freaking ball better.

I know getting Tyler Smith back will be huge.

But I’d like to see us acquire another runner.

I’m not talking like a top 5 back but someone that can bring some juice to this backfield.

James Connor maybe?

There has got to be a way to run the ball better.
 
Honestly, Javonte is good enough if the O line run blocking gets better which it will when Tyler Smith is back.
 
A run game would fix a lot of problems.

We are great at creating explosive plays but the Texans Zone was a problem early & there is just so many times where I’m thinking the whole team would benefit if we could just run the freaking ball better.

I know getting Tyler Smith back will be huge.

But I’d like to see us acquire another runner.

I’m not talking like a top 5 back but someone that can bring some juice to this backfield.

James Connor maybe?

There has got to be a way to run the ball better.
Absolute.

Especially with the group they will have up front. That could be the best line in football with a better RT.
 
Honestly, Javonte is good enough if the O line run blocking gets better which it will when Tyler Smith is back.
We can't burn Williams out. We feature the poor guy on 90% of all run plays. I don't care who it is but we definitely need another reliable guy who can handle the load if needed.
 
A better running back or a better back out of the backfield. This offense is built for a Marshall Faulk-Reggie Bush type back.

Jayden Blue would have been the perfect backup to Williams.
 
A run game would fix a lot of problems.

We are great at creating explosive plays but the Texans Zone was a problem early & there is just so many times where I’m thinking the whole team would benefit if we could just run the freaking ball better.

I know getting Tyler Smith back will be huge.

But I’d like to see us acquire another runner.

I’m not talking like a top 5 back but someone that can bring some juice to this backfield.

James Connor maybe?

There has got to be a way to run the ball better.
Williams is ok, but if he 1A or 1B more than a real feature. It would be nice to get someone who threatens the OT. I wonder if Bucky Irving is available
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,755
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top