We Shook Up The World!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
December is such a lovely month. The Cowboys went into a loud, rowdy stadium in a stress-filled situation and hit the big gorilla right in the mouth with everything they got. Their backs were to the wall and they did not let up. I am so proud of my Cowboys.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
This is the most impressive win this team has had since the colts win a few years ago.

Shocked the world.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3157610 said:
December is such a lovely month. The Cowboys went into a loud, rowdy stadium in a stress-filled situation and hit the big gorilla right in the mouth with everything they got. Their backs were to the wall and they did not let up. I am so proud of my Cowboys.

same

all except 2 that is

enjoying my Anthony Spencer crow

followthestar

Reaction score
This team only lacks attitude to get to the next level. That and a kicker... Anyway, if this momentum takes root we have a chance to beat anyone anywhere. As Dr. Frankenstein said "it's ALIVE!!!!"

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;3157640 said:
same

all except 2 that is

enjoying my Anthony Spencer crow
The Folk pregame highlights were scary. I guess he's gone, huh?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
followthestar;3157697 said:
This teamonly lacks attitude to get to the next level. That and a kicker... Anyway, if this momentum takes root we have a chance to beat anyone anywhere. As Dr. Frankenstein said "it's ALIVE!!!!"

Part in bold is so true. I hope we keep this going.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hypnotoad;3157624 said:
This is the most impressive win this team has had since the colts win a few years ago.

Shocked the world.
This is even bigger than the Colts because of the December crap. I hope the monkey is off the Cowboys backs.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3157610 said:

What a great win huh? We did shock the football world. I had a feeling if we could cash in on the red zone plays we had a shot. I am very proud as well.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
brooksey1;3158157 said:
What a great win huh? We did shock the football world. I had a feeling if we could cash in on the red zone plays we had a shot. I am very proud as well.

A great win, indeed. All three phases of the team were on. Offense (Romo - wow), defense (Spencer - wow), Special Teams (Felix - wow, Folk - not so much). Ware was right on time at the end too. The Cowboys came as close to perfect as they have all year. They made a few mistakes, but still beat "the best team in the league" in their noisy house. The Cowboys finally punched somebody in the mouth. What a game.