We Should All Be Asking What If

Doomsday101

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
After we endure this year with this loser testerverde , What if Henson flops next season? What if he 's a bust like Hutchinson ? What if Parcells then retires after next year , then where will we be?

We could be going back to the superbowl , but it all depends really on how good henson is . I mean do we really expect him to light it up next year if he sits the entire season on the bench? look at palmer he doesnt look so hot. And keep in mind henson hasnt played before this season in 3 1/2 years . So not only will this year be a wash but if henson doesnt get any playing time this year isnt there a good chance next year will be as well??

Were not going anywhere with Vinny, and all were doing is stunting the growth of our 24 year old rookie, who will be 25 next season . 25 and could be having his first real playing time next year.

What are we waiting for ? are we going to really go anywhere with Vinny? arent we wasting time with vinny?

If henson flops then we might not be back to the playoffs for awhile , if he does come through it might not be until 2006 season being logical about it.

at best we have a long wait , when you think this through logically .

well maybe romo can do something? hmm

Henson plays when Parcells feels he is ready, I do not know why that comcept if so hard for people to understand. Dallas has rushed 3 QB in to play Aikman who was beaten to a pulp and Carter an Hutchinson who clearly were not ready to run a football team. While you and some others may have given up on the team, this team is not going to give up and blow the season off. These players still expect to go out and win on sunday weather you think they can or not and Parcells is going out there to coach to win games weather you think we can or not.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Boy David you're being particularly tough tonight. :)

I really could have been tougher, but might have got a special message from the powers that be

:)

David